Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reserching 2nd cycle for MArch time frame, suggestions please

Briweve

HI Guys I"m working on my 2nd cycle and I"m looking to cut. Currently I"m 5'11 225 about 19% BF. I was thinking of something like this:

Fina 75mg ED 1-6
Primo 400mg 1-10
Winny 50mg ED 6-10
anavar 40mg ED 1-10
Clomid 300, 100, 50

T3 Reamps up and tamper throughout first 6-weeks
Clen 2 weeks on, Off
ECA 2 weeks on, Off

DO you think that will make me looked like a Cut monster.

DO you think that will make me looked like a Cut monster.
No offense intended in the least, but at 19% its gonna take a lot more than a single 10 week cycle to look like a cut monster. You wanna lok cut your gonna need to get under 10% which means losing 20+lbs of fat. Just be patient and diligent and it will come in due time.

Hey Brother no offense taken. Because last April was 260 pds and at 36% BF. I just got off a Finasol , Winny and Anavar cycle and it really did me good, I lost some BF and gain 9 pds of pure muscle and have kept all me gains. I know I could have gained more muscle but I was on a 2000 Cal. a day eating schedule. i Just thought using that combination of AAS with T3 and Clen should really wack some fat off while still adding muscle and Str. DO you think it's possible to get down to 13-15% bf with a cycle like that? Or prehaps less?

It really is hard to say how much BF you can lose. I for one seem to lose about the same amount of BF weather I am on cycle or not. (Ive been out of it for a while and have some work of my own to do). However, when on cycle I add a lot more mass while losing the BF. I wouldnt expect to lose more than 3-4%. Sounds like your comming along nicely, just keep plugging away, it will happen for ya.

Top Bottom