Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Researching Primobolan And Anavar, quick question...

PTCam

Sorry if this is a dumb question...but I've been told to look into injectible Primobolan and Anavar...Just starting my research on these and was wondering if any of you could tell me a bit about them in comparison to each other...For example cycle lengths or projected gains that kind of a thing...Just general information to help kick start my research...I really appreciate it...On that note, I'm not really sure what to ask for so if you read this and have questions for me that might help you (or others) to get a better idea for info for me then ask away... I appreciate the help

Don't have specifics at this point but basically just add on some lean muscle gain...not looking to go on a huge bulk nor am i looking for a solid cut...Just trying to find a happy medium at this point...Main reason for that is my back is still injured so I don't want to take a huge risk with that...So just looking basically to maintain and get a bit of lean mass, and gain a bit of weight...And ya I know that's really general but I haven't actually sat down and set specific goals yet

P.S. Right now i'm sitting at 6'3" 220lbs and around 11-12% bodyfat...so if I could add a couple pounds onto that without the risk of gaining some fat (like i would on one of big bulks)...that wouldn't be too bad

Last edited:
PTCam said:
Don't have specifics at this point but basically just add on some lean muscle gain...not looking to go on a huge bulk nor am i looking for a solid cut...Just trying to find a happy medium at this point...Main reason for that is my back is still injured so I don't want to take a huge risk with that...So just looking basically to maintain and get a bit of lean mass, and gain a bit of weight...And ya I know that's really general but I haven't actually sat down and set specific goals yet

P.S. Right now i'm sitting at 6'3" 220lbs and around 11-12% bodyfat...so if I could add a couple pounds onto that without the risk of gaining some fat (like i would on one of big bulks)...that wouldn't be too bad

if you are injured you should lay off the gear IMO.

you wouldnt reap the full benefits of your cycle

True...but like my main concern was not risking nijury to my back if I was to do a big bulk + cycle because I can't do huge compound exercises like clean and press, deadlifts etc...right now it's more core training, maintenance, but still lifting as heavy as possible, with modified workouts to accomodate my back...I am pretty enthused about using either the primobolan or anavar...but need to research it first and find out everything i can before i start it...which is why i came here

A good moderate lean bulker cycle:

Week 1-6 anavar 60mg ED
Week 1-14 primo 600mg/week
Week 1-14 proviron 50mg ED

I've added proviron because it boosts the libido and helps with hardening the muscle. If your still shutdown with the proviron then add a low dose of test

That sounds decent from what i've heard so far ahmadkool...ok so with that...i've heard mixed responses regarding pct for a cycle like this...anywhere from just needing a simple milk thistle + liver cleanse...up to that as well as novedex and 6-oxo...as well as some other different thoughts...in your opinion what would be best (as well anyone else that reads this

PTCam said:
BUMP...sorry don't want to be annoying...just hoping for a few more replies
ahmadkool pct for that cycle would be , dermacrine sustain + unleashed+pct+ clomid if you need it or HCG if you get shut down badly

peace

Thanks for all the help...Just one more thing and I just kind of quickly threw this together and chances are it's probably pretty bad (ya i'm new to all this)...which is why it's research research research and more research before starting a cycle...so i've come up with a cycle and I have no idea if it would be good or not so please don't be too harsh on me...but i'm getting a good idea about the primo and anavar...so what are your thoughts on this...again sorry if it's really bad...and thank you sooo much to everyone helping out...i've heard this site was great for info and getting help and so far it's proven to be just that

Weeks 1-10 Deca @ 300mg / week
Weeks 1-12 Test @ 500mg / week
Weeks 1-12 Primobolan @ 500mg / week
Weeks 10-14 Nolvadex @ 40mg / day
Weeks 12-16 Clomid @ 50mg / day
Weeks 1-16 Milk Thistle @ 3g / day

Top Bottom