Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

researching first cycle

thomasgriffin75

Hello everyone, great website! I've been researching for a while on a "good" first cycle. I know from reading all the previous posts your gonna want some info, so first things first....I just turned 26, i'm 6'2, 280 lbs, I lift 5 days a week, swim everyday and 30 mins in the steam room before i leave the gym, all on a strict basis, diet is ok, lots of grilled chicken and rice. I'm looking to gain muscle mass, and from what I've read this is the first cycle to go with, but again I'm here for the opinions of the experienced.

12 weeks 500mg test, 400 mg deca
I know i'll need pct, but i'm not sure what the best doses and product for that are, or for how long. I've been reading about "bridgeing" and i'm trying to come up with a good game plan for that. Really any advice would be nice, as I'm trying to learn as much as I can, even if you think my gym routine is bunk, I'd like to know. Thanks in advance your time in helping me out with this.
Thomas

no offense man, but what is your bodyfat at 280? I do not intend to sound mean at all, but overweight people are not recommended to use steroids for health reasons. Just making sure we dont tell you to do something unhealthy.

no offense taken at all, I dont have the numbers for my bf% but I'll be honest, I'm overweight, it's not all muscle, but I am healthy, I'm just a big corn fed looking guy

Well i will tell you first hand to build a good foundation and loose at least 40 lbs before touching anything.
You're either dedicated or your not, You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin B12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

RADAR

Radar,
Thanks a ton! I've been trying to find a good diet that I could use and be able to do, I'll be sure to incorporate every bit of that, and I talked to a buddy of mine tonight about going thru a cycle, and he told me the same thing, he said in about 12 weeks I should be able to go thru a cycle, I'm just as stoked to see what kind of shape I'll be in, in 12 weeks, as I am to see results of a cycle. So I'm going to do a high cardio, high rep low weight workout for 12 weeks, focusing on burning the fat, and if I've met my goal, run a cycle on a diffrent work out routine, we'll see how that goes, and I'll be sure to post my results as I go along, and my routine, see if you guys have better suggestions on the weight loss workout, thanks a bunch, and I'll be back daily, the forums on this site is just filled with info to search thru!
Thanks, Thomas

here's a tip for weight loss. Do cardio in the morning after you wake up and before having a big meal. When you wake up, your body is at a low for fuel since you havent eaten during the long hours of sleep. If you do cardio before replenishing this fuel, your body will start to metabolise fat to get the fuel it needs. Also, you can try circuit training for the weight lifting portion. Still builds strength but has a high pace so it burns more calories than a normal lift.

Radar,
Thanks a ton! I've been trying to find a good diet that I could use and be able to do, I'll be sure to incorporate every bit of that, and I talked to a buddy of mine tonight about going thru a cycle, and he told me the same thing, he said in about 12 weeks I should be able to go thru a cycle, I'm just as stoked to see what kind of shape I'll be in, in 12 weeks, as I am to see results of a cycle. So I'm going to do a high cardio, high rep low weight workout for 12 weeks, focusing on burning the fat, and if I've met my goal, run a cycle on a diffrent work out routine, we'll see how that goes, and I'll be sure to post my results as I go along, and my routine, see if you guys have better suggestions on the weight loss workout, thanks a bunch, and I'll be back daily, the forums on this site is just filled with info to search thru!
Thanks, Thomas

you can speed up those goals by incorporating morning cardio 10-12 hrs after your last evening meal this let the body furn fat since it has no food on an empty stomach ,so it will dip into fat to burn for fuel,add lipostim and you've just poured gas on a fire.
Also to keep your metabolism revved all day try to east 6-7 smaller meals thru out the day.
RADAR

Hello everyone, great website! I've been researching for a while on a "good" first cycle. I know from reading all the previous posts your gonna want some info, so first things first....I just turned 26, i'm 6'2, 280 lbs, I lift 5 days a week, swim everyday and 30 mins in the steam room before i leave the gym, all on a strict basis, diet is ok, lots of grilled chicken and rice. I'm looking to gain muscle mass, and from what I've read this is the first cycle to go with, but again I'm here for the opinions of the experienced.

12 weeks 500mg test, 400 mg deca
I know i'll need pct, but i'm not sure what the best doses and product for that are, or for how long. I've been reading about "bridgeing" and i'm trying to come up with a good game plan for that. Really any advice would be nice, as I'm trying to learn as much as I can, even if you think my gym routine is bunk, I'd like to know. Thanks in advance your time in helping me out with this.
Thomas

I'd eat very clean and small meals up to 6-7 times a day to keep the weight off regardless of what you're going to do with steroids.

And you're getting great advice about losing weight first. Even when you are very fit, gear can increase your blood pressure and mess-up your lipid profiles. So you really don't ever want to go into a cycle badly overweight.

Here's where my personal advice may differ a little from others here. So take it with a grain of salt. I'm assuming you are 40ish lbs overweight and I'm assuming you've carried that weight for at least a few years. I'm also assuming it's very hard for you to simply shed 40 lbs -- if you could have easily done it, it would probably already be done.

Given that, I'd split my weight loss into two blocks: The first 25 lbs and the second 15 lbs. Your first 25lbs you need to earn on your own using nothing but diet, exercise and sleep. And yes, if you agressively cut calories you might lose strengh. You might feel more sore. You might even drag just a little. But ignore all that and stick to the diet and training. This is your practice run. The moment you lose those inital 25 lbs, your reward is your gear -- but not one single pould before. Twenty down doesn't count. Twenty-four down doesn't even count. Once you hit 25, start your cycle, increase your training intensity and consider upping your clean calories (but not by too much, because the testosterone will keep you nitrogen positive regardless). You may not lose another pound from this point on, but your last 15-20lbs are going to be a change in body composition, which will involve a simultaneous loss of fat and gain of muscle.

Again, listen to what other people say and fact check me -- but that's how I'd personally do it.

P.S. Do your research and setup a good anti-estrogen regimen along with PCT.

Top Bottom