Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Researching elitefitness for some dbol alt reviews

Johnny Bethunne

looking for reviews about dbol alts, I found out the word alt means alternative, that means the dbol-alt is not a real steroid? can you get at least minimum results on mass gains taking this stuff? I got two bottles of it , and they don't take them back , I paid via WU son I can't get my money back, if they are not real steroids what's in it, nothing is that's going to mess with my health right?t hanks.

No one is going to know what's in it without knowing where they came from, what your bottle looks like etc.
It's like buying drugs from a dealer at a club - no one will be able to tell you what's in it without testing the pill.
It's your health, but I'd thrash both bottles and wouldn't take any of it.
Get some real Dbol and run that instead.

Is your health more important or the $50-$100 you paid by WU?

Sounds like one of those "legal steroid" products. Usually they are just a bunch of herbs and are complete garbage. Just get real dbol next time.

It sucks but it sounds like you got ripped off. Your probably bought some cheap amino acid supplement.

Next time, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section before ordering from any source. Do your research.

If you are unsure on what source to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion.

Top Bottom