Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AS Research in Regards to Cycle Length and Dosage

Alyosha K.

Hello All,

I am curious as to the effect supplementing a long-acting testosterone at a low dose for an extended amount of time would have on body composition and health. I would then like to compare that with the known results of a typically suggested beginner cycle of a long-acting testosterone at 500mg/wk for ten weeks.

The two variables to examine would be cycle length (ten weeks versus six months and upwards) and cycle dosage (500mg/wk versus 100-200mg/wk). The AS would remain the same.

Of most interest to me would be each cycle's effect on the following:

1. Testosterone/Epitestosterone ratio during and post cycle
2. Total serum testosterone level during and post cycle
3. Free serum testosterone level during and post cycle
4. Ratio of Bound versus Free testosterone during and post cycle
5. Body composition (i.e., changes in muscle mass, muscle strength, adipose mass, etc.)
6. Methods needed post cycle to restore body systems to normal (precycle baseline)

Where you can help me is by supplying any anecdotal experiences. While you may not have studied your cycle's effect on those pathways, per se, you can give me a generalized representation of what to expect from a short span/large dose cycle as I see that is most common in this forum. Secondly, if you have any text/websites pertaining to research on both variables it would be immensely appreciated.

I have surfed this forum for awhile and have been surprised by the above average intellectual discussion of AS here compared to other forums I frequent. This is why I am choosing you to help me reach my goal. If there is any way to return the favor please do not hesitate to ask.

Top Bottom