Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is research chemical more powerful?

Ilyariju

Lately I got a bit overweight, and now I want to getback in shape. For this objective I have researched that clenbuterolis a good solution. I decided to get the liquid type of clenbuterol,what they calll a research chemical. Just need to clear things outbefore using it – is it true that research chemicals are usuallymore potent than the usual drugs? What can I get to reduceclenbuterol's side effects? Hoping to get your help – thanks.

Lately I got a bit overweight, and now I want to getback in shape. For this objective I have researched that clenbuterolis a good solution. I decided to get the liquid type of clenbuterol,what they calll a research chemical. Just need to clear things outbefore using it – is it true that research chemicals are usuallymore potent than the usual drugs? What can I get to reduceclenbuterol's side effects? Hoping to get your help – thanks.
All you need to do is stop eating junk food and start eating clean.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As long as the product quality is good, both theliquid and the tablet/capsule forms will work just the same. So gofor the one that is of high quality. Indeed, guys like Ag-guys sellreally high quality stuff that may seem overdosed to many, but inreality it is just properly dosed. As for the side effects,unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to reduceclenbuterol's side effects due to its nature.

Hey Lev! Thanks for the nice opinion. Got my clenbuterol from ag-guys - do you think their quality is good? Or should I dose higher with their stuff?

As long as the product quality is good, both theliquid and the tablet/capsule forms will work just the same. So gofor the one that is of high quality. Indeed, guys like Ag-guys sellreally high quality stuff that may seem overdosed to many, but inreality it is just properly dosed. As for the side effects,unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to reduceclenbuterol's side effects due to its nature.

If it's properly dose just use it as is - don't over do it.

Top Bottom