Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Requesting a step by step Test Cycle help

redBMX

There is no doubt alot of information and guidance on EF for a beginner but its always better asking for help when one is not clear enough.

i have been working out for the past many years but never achieved the desired body due to many factors. i have been using HGH (nordi) during the past months. HGH does make a difference but requires alot of consistency and big $$.

im planing for my very first cycle of testosterone beginning next year.
i have reasonable quantity of test depot 250 and HGH Nordi for a cycle

Since its my very first cycle i need a step by step cycle guidance from the members please.
"i do not want to bulk or anything just trying for a decent body shape.

1. where to start from
2. what to consider before starting a cycle
3. would it help if i use before / during or after cycle the available HGH?
4. i am dead scared of all the side effects of a cycle. how perfectly can i avoid it.
5. how and where to end the cycle (preferably 8 to 10 weeks maybe)
6. PCT help

thanks very much for going through the post

it is obvious you haven't researched this at all. keep reading and doing homework, there are plenty of free articles and videos on both EF and evolutionary.org

and you can't avoid all side effects of using steroids, especially getting shut down which WILL HAPPEN. anyone who claims you don't get shutdown on steroids is lying to you or trying to sell you some magic pill. you can lower side effects by using proper ancillaries and keeping dosages low. but you will still always have sides

Thanks @stevesmi

how is this 10 weeks cycle for a beginner
looking for a few pounds of lean muscle not into bulking.

Week 1-10 Testoviron Depot 500mg/week
Week 2-12 Armotraz 0.5 Mg EOD
Week 12-14 Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week 12-14 Clomid 100mg ED
Week 15-17 Clomid 50mg ED

Age 38
height 6 feet 182cm
BF 22%
workout 5 day on 2 days off

I agree with Steve. I note you don't mention what you weigh. Again, as per articles on the both sites, being over 12% bodyfat does, in a lot of individuals, lead to estrogenic side effects (ie: puffy nipples, water retention and the like). I'd imagine that wasn't quite what a roid user is typically looking for. Great if you're transitioning but not so good for 'dem gainz'.

I think steroids are a bad option for you based on your comments. If you are dead scared of side effects then look into SARMs instead. Side effects are different for everyone so there is no way to say what you would experience.

Like everyone else has mentioned, I don't think running a steroid cycle until your body fat is down to at least 12% is smart, but I will help you out with some information on how to properly run a first steroid cycle for when you are ready.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom