Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Request Advice: SARM's Stack for Fat Loss and Muscle Growth VS AAS

juggernautx

Hi Friends,

I am new here, and wanted to request your expert advice.

I wanted your suggestion on a good and effective SARM's stack, which will help me drop BF as much as possible, and increase Muscle size to the maximum. I want to avoid taking any AAS, because of the sides and long terms implications as well as concept of Injectibles.

Furthermore, if i have to do PCT for SARM's also, please suggest a stack for that also, excluding products like HCGenerate / N2Slide, because where I am from (India), I will not be able to get them so please suggest alternatives.

I am 39 years old, can lift good amount of weight, pretty strong for my age comparatively, but have a lot of belly fat at the moment, which is the primary problem. I aspire to increase my muscle size further, while reducing the fat as much as possible (mostly form belly if i can).

I have been taking Clen 120mcg for last 1 week, for first time in life, and I can barely feel any sides or any positive effect from taking it (The Clen is genuine one from meditech)

Any help/suggestions highly appreciated.

Thanks,
JuggernautX

Thanks! My diet is pretty restrictive, and I am 500 cals below my daily maintenance limit. However, belly fat is seemingly very stubborn in my case, and refuses to go despite anything i incorporate on physical activity front.

The SARMS triple stack would be pretty much perfect for your goals. The triple stack is a combination of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
Cardarine will directly increase fat loss and endurance
S4 will promote lean mass and strength gains
Ostarine will dramatically improve recovery

Run the triple stack as laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

You could substitute the HCGenerate for another good natural testosterone booster and the N2guard for another good natural liver aid supplement if you don't want to use Needtobuildmuscle supplements by you can order them directly from needtobuildmuscle.com
They ship to india with no problems.

Thanks a lot Muskate! Much appreciate your response. :verygood:

I have a few further questions:

- Can s4 be replaced with LGD, because S4 has sides for vision? Which one could give me (these 2 or any other) most muscular size development, given that I gain muscle very easily without any AAS (maybe genetics)?

- I have never been on an AAS cycle before. Would the SARMs be still effective on me?

- One of my major concerns is belly fat loss, whichI have been struggling with. Would GW be able to be effective there? Any specific stack with GW which can enhance this effect further?

- I will try to see if I can have HCGenerate and N2 ship to India. But in general, can you recommend any comparable other Supps, which can replace these in case I cannot get them? Would adding a DAA and Tribs supp be sufficient, along with a Liver supp like Liveril?

- During mini PCT, do I also take Nolvadex/Clomid as in a proper PCT for AAS?

- Is there any chances of aromatization on SARM's? How do i detect it, except feeling my nipples being sore?

Thanks again - JuggernautX

An additional thing I forgot to ask:

- Can I continue taking Clen with the SARM stack?

- Should I also take T3/Cytomel with SARm stack and Clen? Would it lead to muscle catabolism, since I am not taking an AAS along with it? how much dosage you suggest - 50mg/100mg?

- Should I also take T3/Cytomel with SARm stack and Clen? Would it lead to muscle catabolism, since I am not taking an AAS along with it? how much dosage you suggest - 50mg/100mg?

clen and T3 should be cycled. the sides are just too brutal to run them as long as you do sarm's

sarms can be ran up to 12 weeks

You can take both clen and t3, the only problem is that these might make you lose some muscle, due to their property to not only burn fat, but also take energy from muscle tissue

Top Bottom