Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

REPORT YOUR GYNO REVERSAL! WHO'S HAD SUCCESS w/deca gyno FOR UNDER $500 LETRO/NOLVA, OTHER TREATMENTS?

tempest2003

hey all, I keep seeing everyone reccomending letro/nolva for reducing gyno but i have yet to see anyone who has posted positive results regarding their gyno reversal. COuld we please get the following info from you if you've successfully reversed any of your gyno.
drugs used:
dosages:
duration:
time between starting treatment and start of noticing gyno:

thanks all, very interested to see other useres results and hopefully success stories

Re: REPORT YOUR GYNO REVERSAL! WHO'S HAD SUCCESS w/deca gyno FOR UNDER $500 LETRO/NOL

tempest2003 said:
hey all, I keep seeing everyone reccomending letro/nolva for reducing gyno but i have yet to see anyone who has posted positive results regarding their gyno reversal. COuld we please get the following info from you if you've successfully reversed any of your gyno.
drugs used:
dosages:
duration:
time between starting treatment and start of noticing gyno:

thanks all, very interested to see other useres results and hopefully success stories

After 1.5 weeks 50% gone.Did a dumb thing and carried tren into a decca cycle and added dbol which is the worst for gyno.I expect it to be gone in another week though.Its a prog/prolactin gyno cause 12 weeks of high test everything was fine.3 weeks into tren it started.

AG letro 1 mg daily
Competitors dostinex .5 every 3rd day
2 pumps daily AIFM

Ive done a ton of test cycles without problems so i feel safe to say it was the tren that did it.Once before i got some lumps and I used ralox it worked after a few weeks.

Top Bottom