x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

REPORT YOUR GYNO REVERSAL! WHO'S HAD SUCCESS w/deca gyno FOR UNDER $500 LETRO/NOLVA, OTHER TREATMENTS?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about REPORT YOUR GYNO REVERSAL! WHO'S HAD SUCCESS w/deca gyno FOR UNDER $500 LETRO/NOLVA, OTHER TREATMENTS? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: hey all, I keep seeing everyone reccomending letro/nolva for reducing gyno but i have yet to see anyone who has posted positive results regarding their gyno reversal. COuld we please get the following info from you if you've successfully reversed any of your gyno. drugs used: dosages: duration: time between starting treatment and start of noticing gyno: thanks all, very interested to see other useres results and hopefully success stories

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Elite Bodybuilder

REPORT YOUR GYNO REVERSAL! WHO'S HAD SUCCESS w/deca gyno FOR UNDER $500 LETRO/NOLVA, OTHER TREATMENTS?

hey all, I keep seeing everyone reccomending letro/nolva for reducing gyno but i have yet to see anyone who has posted positive results regarding their gyno reversal. COuld we please get the following info from you if you've successfully reversed any of your gyno.
    drugs used:
    dosages:
    duration:
    time between starting treatment and start of noticing gyno:

thanks all, very interested to see other useres results and hopefully success stories

Good Broly

Re: REPORT YOUR GYNO REVERSAL! WHO'S HAD SUCCESS w/deca gyno FOR UNDER $500 LETRO/NOL

Quote Quote posted by tempest2003
    hey all, I keep seeing everyone reccomending letro/nolva for reducing gyno but i have yet to see anyone who has posted positive results regarding their gyno reversal. COuld we please get the following info from you if you've successfully reversed any of your gyno.
    drugs used:
    dosages:
    duration:
    time between starting treatment and start of noticing gyno:

thanks all, very interested to see other useres results and hopefully success stories

After 1.5 weeks 50% gone.Did a dumb thing and carried tren into a decca cycle and added dbol which is the worst for gyno.I expect it to be gone in another week though.Its a prog/prolactin gyno cause 12 weeks of high test everything was fine.3 weeks into tren it started.

AG letro 1 mg daily
    Competitors dostinex .5 every 3rd day
    2 pumps daily AIFM

Ive done a ton of test cycles without problems so i feel safe to say it was the tren that did it.Once before i got some lumps and I used ralox it worked after a few weeks.