Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

replacing prop in a cycle.

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
say you were gonna do a prop, tren, winny cycle but had no prop or access to it when you needed it, which test would you use to replace it?

saint808 said:
say you were gonna do a prop, tren, winny cycle but had no prop or access to it when you needed it, which test would you use to replace it?

QV cyp with L-dex. Cant beat the price at ~45.00 per 10 cc vial.

price isn't the issue... i want human grade if i can get it, so what's a human grade suggestion? Viromons?

saint808 said:
price isn't the issue... i want human grade if i can get it, so what's a human grade suggestion? Viromons?

well i guess that doesn't make sense... that is in reference to the QV... if replacing would testex cyp or something similar be ok?

saint808 said:

well i guess that doesn't make sense... that is in reference to the QV... if replacing would testex cyp or something similar be ok?

That's coo.

Just remember that h20 will be a factor on enan or cyp.

Why no access to Prop?

well QV stuff is everyhere, but i realy am trying to make this the best first cycle ever... and my connection is sorta in court and all... long story... i got other ways... just wondering if i get impatient and what i have to work with ya know...

Hehehehe....I want human grade shit, he says,.....as he home brews some Fina.....

Buuuuwwwagahagahghgh!!!!

hey when i am finished with it it will be human grade LOL... you know what i meant dammit LOL.

I know Corn is a big fan of Enanthate, but I would prefer cypionate. Especially human grade Upjohn cypionate......amazing test!

Top Bottom