Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing estrogen

fooz

Has anyone used the anitest kits to remove estrogen from the synovex products? And has anyone used the end product?Did ya like it, how well did it work. I can get this shit for free so i will give it a try...Thanks in advance

It seems like more trouble than its worth.

Fina is so cheap why would you bother with synovex even if you can get it for free? I would just stick with the fina.

Fina is so cheap why would you bother with synovex even if you can get it for free? I would just stick with the fina.
Because with synovex and an anitest kit you get super cheap test suspension basically and it makes a great stack with fina.

Fooz, as for your question, do a search on synovex, there has been a few long threads on it recently, you will find some good info.

i had a thread on it a few times, if you would do a search you will find all the info you will ever need.

ran another cycle, only 3 weeks, doing 150mg/suspension/ed, 100mg/tren/ed gained 15lb, 10lb was solid.

Top Bottom