Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing the double chin.

I just had neck lipo sculpture done yesterday. It costed about $2.5k. They took about 100cc's out. (I think that included blood and the liquid) I will let you know how it goes and may even post some before and after pics.

stewfoo said:
I just had neck lipo sculpture done yesterday. It costed about $2.5k. They took about 100cc's out. (I think that included blood and the liquid) I will let you know how it goes and may even post some before and after pics.

bump for an update

I am very impressed with the results. It really makes me look like I lost 20lbs. After college I started to carry tons of weight in my cheeks and under my jaw. It is all gone now (under and along the jawline). I would post pics. But, because of the content I have posted on I prefer to keep it private. I am thoroughly impressed with the results. It takes about 4 weeks for most of the swelling to go down. I am now at 8 or 9 weeks and almost all is gone. There were some residual track swelling marks from the canula tunnels along my jawline. But, they have virtually disappeared. In time I am sure all signs will be gone.
I used local anasthesia as well. I was crackin jokes the whole time the doc was tunneling under my skin. It was like $2500 and it was a great investment.

I had this lipo done a few years ago as well. It was the best money I ever spent. I was supposed to get the chin implant but could not afford it.

My plastic surgeon came up to me and hit on me a few months ago at a bar and said, "you know, you're really cute."
I looked at him and said, "i should be, i paid you enough money to make me look that way!"

stewfoo said:

damn 100 cc's in a nice chunk, hows it lookin?

id be curious to have a surgeon look at me and tell me what he/she could do to make me better lookin, although I dont think I would go through with anything

Look, if you have an inordinate amount of fat like a turkey's gobble than you may need the surgery. People often think they need a nose job or a brow lift but what they really need is a better sculpted chin.

Ok, it is hillarious to me that people make judgements and value statements that make no sense. I am at 10% bf and I still had a double chin. I dont want to go any lower than7% I just dont like the look. The surgery sculpted my jawline and removed 80% of the fat.
When people say it is cheaper to diet and do cardio, I disagree. I make $200/hr and spend a shit load of money on fat burning supps .. even dnp. The cost and toxicity of doing all those supps and be supplanted with a quick and easy surgery. It has dramatcally changed my appearance. At relatively the same BF%, I look like I lost 15lbs. It looks great.
I think that surgery is a great supplement to a healthy lifestyle. The stigma that it carries is goofy.

Top Bottom