Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

remember that story about Ronnie Coleman and the UFC

Mr protein

I remember years ago there were rumors about ronnie joining the ufc, and I wonder if bodybuilders would be successful in any type of fighting business since they are strong and huge beasts, do you think a guy way smaller than them could f#%$#d them up just with technique? I'm a pretty big guy and I'm thinking of joining an amateur wrestling local league where I live, it's more like the WWF.

Fighting and UFC is more about being fast and agile then just brutal strength. The best fighters are 'skinny jacked'. They have physiques like Bruce Lee. They are strong, but very agile and very fast.

Ronnie Coleman would be a terrible fighter. He is strong but he is so muscle bound that he is slow. That's why the best MMA fighters are around 200 pounds.

Wrestling is a bit different though because it's about pinning your appointment. The only way to know for sure how you would do is to give it a try! Join the league and see how you like it.

Bodybuilders are not that functional as other athletes, especially fighters.

Fighting is not about size or how big your biceps are. Its about speed and explosive power, and definitely technique. People like ronnie coleman would get beaten up by 30-50kg lighter professional fighters without much difficulty.

Top Bottom