Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember guys...

We don't question each other on what the other is buying. We also keep our finances separate. We both have jobs, and we have separate accounts. We also each have certain things we take care of on the bills. After that, we can do what we want with our own money. We avoid a lot of arguments over finances this way.

I am the same way with my woman, I don't pester her about anything so long as we always have the money we needs for the important stuff I don't care too much about her 100 dollar nail jobs, and she don't ask about my constant stream of supps coming in, the only thing I get is you better be able to makes a baby in 2 years lol.

My money is my money, her money is her money. If she wants to know what I am taking that is fine but she doesn't have enough knowledge of aas to have a say in what I take unless there is a direct negative correlation to 1. My health, 2. My mental state (no tren) 3. My financial commitment to my children.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I make alot more than my wife, I provide her with totally free, complete-coverage health-care, food, etc. AND she gets a shopping allowance from my account and diamonds as well as 3 other presents PLUS a full stocking this year... she doesn't care WHAT I buy on supps as long as my ass continues to be the envy of all her friends lol.

I make alot more than my wife, I provide her with totally free, complete-coverage health-care, food, etc. AND she gets a shopping allowance from my account and diamonds as well as 3 other presents PLUS a full stocking this year... she doesn't care WHAT I buy on supps as long as my ass continues to be the envy of all her friends lol.

Lol well played

Top Bottom