Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

remember a couple of years ago???

Crappiie

someone posted on here a link to some pics... the pics were of a couple of guys using a certain steroid. i dont remember the name but it was making there arms fucking huge!!! They looked like the michelin man...PPL on here were making fun of them...they were kind of puffy looking... anyone remember this? Also if you know what Im talking about can you give me the link. Thanks!!!

Synthol. Basically it is artificial enlargening (Inflamation) of the muscle. It is temporary dangerous and a stupid thing to use in my opinion. Might as well inject motor oil. Valentino (The man whose arm exploded) Is one of the bigger jokes in the BB world. He looked idiotic with all the synthol he used. Gross may be a better term.

just_A_Gazin said:
Synthol. Basically it is artificial enlargening (Inflamation) of the muscle. It is temporary dangerous and a stupid thing to use in my opinion. Might as well inject motor oil. Valentino (The man whose arm exploded) Is one of the bigger jokes in the BB world. He looked idiotic with all the synthol he used. Gross may be a better term.

nope, idiotic was more like it. idiotic looser.

He is a fucking joke and so is his column in MD. Dude is a fucking burned out weirdo.. His arms look like shit all bloated and retarded. Synthol is not only dangerous but it makes you look retarded/bloated just stupid. Stay away from Synthol and any other site enhancement oils..

Top Bottom