Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a Reliable Test?

Double_F'N_R

a Reliable Test?

After going thru many posts, I just want to ask everyone, what are some of the more reliable tests out here? I am just wanting to do some test, nothing else. Ya may think I am crazy, i'm not, I have done this a coupel times before with great results. Seriously, did about 7 weeks of propionate on 2 different occasions, 10cc, and I swear I remember this shit as being either 200 or 250mg/ml. It was by a company called Steris Labs. Anyway - I gained 25 and 22 pounds respectively using this and nothing else. I did a shot every 5 days.

I am pretty lucky genetically - no matter what I eat, my body fat stays around 8 to 9% and I grow quickly when I lift. Currently down to 190 at 5'11.

I have a friend bringing me some testosterone200, I will let you know by whom it is made when I get it, but more than likely Brovel as I know some of that is in this area. I have read a lot of negative stuff about Brovel - as well as some positive feedback.

What I wanna know now - as Steris is out of the picture as far as I know - what is a reliable, quality testosterone?

I appreciate any and all responses.

RR

BTW - I read in another thread, a couple guys were talking about getting some upjohn and brovel stuff from a walgreens and a target? How??????

I read in another thread, a couple guys were talking about getting some upjohn and brovel stuff from a walgreens and a target? How??????
You sure as hell aren't getting Brovel from Walgreens, unless you're buying it from someone out back.

Some good tests:

Testex
Testoviron
Organon Sostenon
Upjohn Cypionate
Others I can't think of at the moment ...

Schering Testoviron Depot.....enth
Schering Primoteston.............enth
BYK Testex Elmu........................cyp
Upjohn Depot-Testosterone......cyp
Ferring Virormone............................prop
Jelfa Testosteronum Propinocium....prop
Jelfa Omnadren........blend
Organon Sustanon...blend

I seriously like all test except t-400, only marginally better results and very painful injections.

I have had excellent result with a simple test enanathate cycle at 700mg per week. nolvadex on hand and Hcg post cycle.

Top Bottom