Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Refrence ranges for blood work

B

Big_BK

Can someone post me up the reference levels (upper and lower of what you should have) for:

lipid panel HDL and LDL
liver panel SGPT and SGOT
kidney blood test BUN, creatinine, sodium and potassium.

Thanks.

only one that was off was liver SGPT 35 and SGOT 56. Just wanna know how far out they are as i have normally high levels.

hmm high levels for SGOT were 35 and mines 56, the SGPT is in range though. Any problems with levels elevated this high for extended periods of time?

Now that i think about it this may be a good chance to prove once and for all if milk thistle works! How long should I run it for before i go back for another test do you guys think?

Big_BK said:
hmm high levels for SGOT were 35 and mines 56, the SGPT is in range though. Any problems with levels elevated this high for extended periods of time?

LOL those are such old terms.

No that is not anything to worry about.

Worry when the liver enzymes are about 4x the normal range.

If you are a big guy, and being a strongman I would think you are, bigger liver, more liver enzymes.

That could be 'normal' for you.

The reference ranges really only apply to about 95% of the population, the only exceptions to this are sodium, potassium, calcium and glucose.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Sounds good, i know that my liver vals were naturally high but i will keep an eye on it, Cheers TAT.

Any chance you also know what the ranges are for free test levels?

Top Bottom