Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reforvit-B

YoungBlood

I just bought a bottle of 100 tablets of Reforvit-B from Mexico and I was wondering if anybody has seen them around and can let me know what they look like. Mine are small, round pink tablets with a line in down the middle and they have a strong smell. Let me know if you have any info. Thanks.........

you're fine. just take them into divided dose ( break into 3) as theya re 25mg. good shit.

Can you suggest a good cycle for Reforit, my last cycle was d-bol 5mg, I'm fairly new to the game so any info would help......Thanks.

dose out a 3 times a divide ( divide your dose by 3) and take between 1 and 2 cc's per day. i started at one back in the day to see how my body did and 2 cc's was to much for me. just squirt in your mouth.

dude break them down the middle then break each of the halves in two. take one around 9-10 am one around 12-1 pm one 4-5 pm one 7-8 pm and youll do just fine. throw some eq in there if you can afford. later bro

Thanks for the helpful info, I'm somewhat new to the whole thing I'm going to be stacking it with 200mg of deca, from what I hear I will be pleased with the results.:alien:

young b the deca is great too. id go with the denkall deca 200 and take it twice a week you will be in for some big solid gain. have some nolvadex handy just in case. the ref is dbol. and take some clomid end of cycle for a couple of weeks to help get the natural test producing again. later

Thanks again for all your great info. I actually have Norandren deca that I will be using. What is the Nolvadex for?and were can I get clomid at?

Top Bottom