Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ReforVit (liquid) Worth doing or Worth throwing?

African_Biceps

Is this worth doing, and if so, how much is good? and for how long? How is this product cycled? Is it true that anything over 6 weeks is a waste?

If you have it then it is always worth doing, hell if you do not want it I will take it. But the tabs are always better as well as other forms

I have the Reforvit 25mg tabs now and I love em'. Great value & results. A few prominent bros have spoken highly of the Reforvit Liquid which is enough for me.

I wouldn't go over 6 weeks, stack with Test & something like EQ, Fina, or Deca. Its a great addition to a bulking cycle.

i have used liquid ref-b with great results, it is cheap. it can be a pain especially when at work, but i shoot into soft gels when i go that way i can take them without suspicion. i have used it twice. 2cc ED divided up into .5cc throughout the day. i felt it kick in within the first 5 days.

Suspension said:
bro, i thought the shit sucked,,,

i completely agree with suspention the stuff in my opinion is a waste of money.if you already have it use it .but next time i would invest in some tabs;)

I know a lot of guys say they don't like it. They say its weak and underdosed.

In my opinion I thought liquid ref-b was just as good as any other dbol I've used, maybe even better. I blew up from it and got wicked pumps all day long. And you can't beat the price of it either for what you get. The only problem which is no big deal is the hassle of splitting up dosages.

Top Bottom