Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ref-b or naps? can get both

santo smith

well
250-500 cyp a week
400mg of eq per week

now should i go with 2 bottles of ref-b(about 40mg's per day)
or
300 naps(35mg's per day)

the ref-b tabs are great...take the naps.cuz you dont got the pills of ref-b..but the ref-b is good too the one you can get.if you never tried it take it...

YES, the 25mg Lloffer D-Bol tabs are the best. I've used Ttokkyo, Thais, and Denkall's 10mg D-Bol, but the Lloffer tabs are far more effective. Plus when you cut the tabs in half it makes for easy cycling. 37.5mg's is a great number to start out at and tapper down to 25mgs then 12.5mgs. Go with the Ref-B tabs.

Not a bad idea at all, if you've done d-bol cycles before - I'm sure you have. If you're ready for 50mg / day then do it for 3 weeks, fourth week drop to 38.5 (tab and a half), fifth week drop to 25mgs and finally sixth week at 12.5mgs a day. Split the tabs always taking a half of tab at a time. This will get you lifting heavy after the third week and the Test/EQ will help keep the gains. Also you may want to take 600mgs of Cyp per week to balance out a 50mg D-Bol start.

STOP THE PRESSES !!! I was assuming you have already worked your way up to 50mg's. But being your first D-Bol experience then you should start at 25mg/day or at the most 37.5mgs/day. It will be plenty for you and will also go with your test and EQ doses. You need to see what you can achieve with this dose before you jump up so high. Back in the day I started on a 30mg/day D-Bol, 500/week Sust250 and 400mg/week Deca cycle that worked wonders. Now I myself am up to 50mgs/day of D-Bol in my current cycles. You want to take it in slow steps so you don't overshoot effective doses. Also if you want to break up the doses to an even 30mgs then get some Thais to go with your Ref-B tabs so you can mix-&-match to get the mg's/day that you want.

Top Bottom