Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reducing pain on inj

JamesCampion86

[FONT=&quot]I have read a ton of threads on how to reduce injection site pain. I have take all the precautions. What I cannot understand, is how the excact same gear in the excact same location, done the excact same way can yield different results. More directly, sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn't. When I say hurts, I mean that I can hardly even walk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have heated it, diluted with grapeseed oil 50/50, and filtered thru a whatman 20. Every step of the injection is spot on, warm the oil, rub the area, alcohol, aspirate, everything, every time! So....Why on earth can I have 5 or 6 in a row have zero pain, then the next one puts me into cripple zone?[/FONT]

in that scenario it boils down to tissue irritation and how bad of a mood your muscle is. some times your muscle simply does not want to be injected

i like inject after a hot shower or workout when everything is loose and blood is flowing

Are you rotating sites. I recommend not injecting the same muscle group again for 14 days

Top Bottom