Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reducing body fat

ynnam

hey guy's

I need some help with reducing my body fat. I'm 27, 5'9", 238lbs I did a ten week cycle of sus 250 at 500mgs a week , end results were great my bench was at 345lbs for 8 reps my arms got to 22" my weight was up to 252lbs, my body looked huge. I've been off for 8 weeks now ,I did clomid 2 weeks after my cycle I lost 14 lbs and lost some bulk I can bench 315 for ten but strugle with 345 so I lost alot of strength, but I look good with clothes on but when I'm to take my clothes off you wouldn't expect to see what you see but underneith the fat there is a nice body somewhere I hope, and I turn to you guy's for help I,ve got some Fina,Primobolon,Winstrol,Boldenone and can get my hands on alot of other products maybe you guy's can help me get a cycle going and help me break out of this body and into what's under the fat.

help me please,

Weeks 1-10 Test 400mg "CYP"
Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg
Weeks 6-10 Win 50mg ED
Weeks 8-10 Fina 75mg ED
Weeks 8-10 T3 cycled/ ECA stack
*Weeks 6-10 Primo 300mg (If u can get real)

Week 13 Clomid 100mg ED (1st and 2nd day 150mg)
Week 14-15 Colimd 50mg ED

This will make u solid as a rock with proper diet and training!!!
KILLER CARDIO!!!

Not to step on a

GREAT cycle suggestion , but add the tren/fina in for at least 6 weeks, typical results hit home at about 3 weeks

Top Bottom