Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reduced loads on sarms

LeoVincent

anyone ever have issues with reduced loads on sarms? My boyfriend has been bitching to me that my loads are getting smaller and it started around week 5 of my sarms cycle
I am using S23
LGD4033
Ostarine MK2866
is there anyway to reverse this or should I just stop the cycle?

anyone ever have issues with reduced loads on sarms? My boyfriend has been bitching to me that my loads are getting smaller and it started around week 5 of my sarms cycle
I am using S23
LGD4033
Ostarine MK2866

Why is he using s23 without already knowing the side effects??? Its known as a male contraceptive. Its the number 1 known side effect with it. It will correct itself once it is done and pct is ran but please tell him to stop using peds until full research is done so he is always prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am using S23
LGD4033
Ostarine MK2866

s23 is not for everyone it will lower loads and decrease a lot of things, its made to sterile people

he should stop the cycle and do a pct

n2generate es 5 tabs
nolvadex 50mgs
clomid 25mgs

I am using S23
LGD4033
Ostarine MK2866

bro tell yo bf to get on knees in front of me and we can test who gots bigger loads.

This is a common problem with s23. It is known for high amounts of suppression and so one should aware of that from the start

Stop cycle immediately and start PCT - n2generate es, Clomid, nolva and that should help you recover

Why is he using s23 without already knowing the side effects??? Its known as a male contraceptive. Its the number 1 known side effect with it. It will correct itself once it is done and pct is ran but please tell him to stop using peds until full research is done so he is always prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP - what's your reply?

No, S-23 potentially being a male contraceptive will not decrease the volume. At least not to a noticeable extent. Most of your "load" is not sperm anyways. You could try taking some N2Generate ES if you want to get extra volume.

Top Bottom