Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redness and pain on injection site??

BIGZ33

My buddy injected me the other day with 1cc of test, its been two days now and my leg kills. He injected on the side of my leg, and there is a big red lump, thats really sore with pain. Its hard to move my leg. Whats the deal? Is it infected, or did the idiot friend not inject far enough into the muscle? What should i do?? Does iceing help?

BIGZ33 said:
My buddy injected me the other day with 1cc of test, its been two days now and my leg kills. He injected on the side of my leg, and there is a big red lump, thats really sore with pain. Its hard to move my leg. Whats the deal? Is it infected, or did the idiot friend not inject far enough into the muscle? What should i do?? Does iceing help?
Most likely an infection.
Even if it is not, no harm would be done by taking antibiotics.
Antibiotics works best when used very early on.
Body can absorb small amount of pus. But if there is more pus (say more than 1 cc), it usually had to be drained.
If infection, it would keep on getting worse. If not, it would be getting better.

its been 2 days. also what did you inject? Some forms of test are painful and may take a week for the knot to dissapate.

If it is hot n sensitive to the touch than u have an abcess, go c your doctor, same thin happen to me, n he had to drain the fluid, but i waited till it was the size of a silver dollar...

No, i went to see a bodybuilder buddy of mine about it, he said t wasnt an abcess, that test 500 will do that to people, to message it with hot water in the shower, and within a few days it will go away. If it gets worse ill see what he can do.

We need some more info. Did you use good sterile technique? (New needles and syringes, injection to clean skin site) What brand Test are you using? Is the gear from a reliable source? FYI - alot of the Test preperations have a high concentration of BA. The body reacts to the BA with the first couple of injections and causes a lot of the reactions that you are experiencing. Do a search for this topic and I think you will find alot of info on it. If you followed good sterile technique and you have good gear, my guess is you are reacting to the BA.

test 500 just sounds painful bro. you may have to stick this one out and add some sterile oil of pain free gear to ur cycle to dull the inject pain.

Exactly what JonM said. We need a bit more info. Also, did your buddy aspirate? It could be a busted blood vessel or like you said, he might of not gone far enough into the muscle.

Top Bottom