Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redness below injection site ??

AeRoXx

Hey guys injected delt Thursday morning and now the pain as gone but it's still a bit swollen not much and also about 2 inch below injection site is a little red and quite warm ???
My quad pin was fine and know redness any one got any clues as to why this as happened.?

Could possibly be a sterile abscess which means your fine. Just massage it with a warm wet rag a couple times a day and I know in my case when it happened in my glute sitting in warm bath water worked well.

But I'd still keep an eye on it. If you wanted to circle the red swollen area with a marker and see if it's gotten any larger the next day.....

Shouldn't be. If it's really infected it won't be slight redness it will be bright fucking red and hot not just warm. Slight redness and warmth can be caused from irritation and not signaling an infection. How long has it hurt you?

some parts of the body are more prone to this , remember you're injecting a foreign substance into your body so expect some reaction at least until you get used to it, as said above Massage it several times with a hot washcloth this will help break up the oil,A heating pad works well also.

Top Bottom