Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

red rockets pills

arnold chivas

has anyone taken this pills for male performance? they contain some of the most effective herbs for libido like yohimbe and Horny Goat Weed, my doctor prescribed me test for libido but honestly I don't feel myself ready to use steroids, and I want to try some natural products first.

there are a lot of these libido pills out there.. all you need to do is look at the ingredients.. if you are saying it has those compounds in it then they are simply adding a stim and a herb to it. that is a weak supplement and don't waste your money

compare those ingredients to what is in hcgenerate ES, not even close. you can buy it from n2bm and it works

The problem with all these testosterone boosters on the market is that none of them contain enough of the active ingredients for you to actually notice anything from the product. That's why they are so cheap. It would be like taking a teaspoon of protein powder after your workout. You aren't going to notice anything from it.

Your best option would be a properly dosed natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. Look at the supplement facts label and the product speaks for itself. The product contains full GRAM dosages of all the active ingredients.

For libido you want a natural testosterone booster that is very strong. I recommend HCGenerate. It is the strongest you will find on the market today.

Top Bottom