Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red itchy bumps at hgh injection site

puna16

Banned
First time using hgh and I am getting about a quarter sized red bump at injection site. And it itches like a mosquito bite. wtf. Any ideas? First week I didnt get this and now I get them everytime.

4iu's a day 5 on 2 off. IP yellow tops. 3 and 1/2 weeks on. I tried diferant bact water and same thing happens.

2 things I can think of..... Sometimes with 192aa instead of 191aa people can get these type of reactions. The second is the concentration, how are you mixing it? how much BAC water are you adding to the powder? sometimes you may need to play around with that too get it right for your body. A weaker concentration will usually stop this problem. Benadryl should help with the itching but not the bumps. Let me know if its 191aa or 192aa and how you are mixing.

I would say that its the BAC water. Most 192AA is reconstituted with bac. water which includes BA and most 191AA with sterile water. Some people are sensitive to the benzyl alcohol and develop red welts from it. Its not the 192AA buit would switch to sterile water

Wrongun!

Its 191. IP yellow tops. I mix 1cc BAC water in a 10iu vial. I made sure I pinched skin back quite a bit than inserted needle and counted to 5 as I injected. I also tried to inject only the BAC water 1iu to see if I had same reaction and I didn't. What do ya think...maybe mix 2cc of water into 10iu vial? Than just double the iu's I am taking to equal same concentration?

Its likely the bac water. I had the same problem using 1ml dilution. when I used 2ml for dilution but the same overall HGH dose I had no problems. Also I would recommend IM injecting rather than injecting into fat. Injecting water into fatty tissue (oily tissue) can cause a bad reaction since the fat isloates the water pocket and makes a subdermal pouch that can irritate the local area. Try a delt injection. When I do delt injections it seems to be much better.

My 1st question would be , where did you get hcg. Then I could probably help bro. 5000iu 10000iu?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Its not the IP yellow tops, its his body having an allergic reaction, give it 2-3 weeks it will clear up.

Top Bottom