Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red itchy bumps at hgh injection site

Reactions from HGH injections are very common now. They are due to the low quality of the UGL HGH out there. Too much fake crap so who knows what guys are injecting anymore.

Red bumps and welts are the sign of your body reacting to impurities or contaminants in whatever you are injecting. That's the problem with HGH. 99% of the HGH on the market is fake or really poor quality.

I wish I had a good HGH source to recommend but I don't. Until I can find a reputable HGH source, I recommend nutrobal as an alternative.

Brother, check out this article on nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal/hgh is the type of thing that is best to run for long periods of time to really benefit from. I recommend 16 week cycles with 4 week breaks in between. Since nutrobal does not effect testosterone production, no PCT is needed between cycles.

The recommended dosage of nutrobal is 25mg/day. I would say that dosage is equivalent to about 3-4 IU of HGH per day.

If you order your nutrobal from sarms1.com, 1mL = 25mg. Each vial is 30mL so you would need 4 vials to run it for 16 weeks at the recommended dosage.

When you take the nutrobal is personal preference. I personally like to take the nutrobal before bed because I find it helps me sleep. I take my nutrobaldosage 30 minutes before my last meal of the day each day.

Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits that HGH will - increased fat loss, increased recovery, improved sleep and anti-aging properties.

Top Bottom