Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

red face on steroids?

Cameron1992

Anyone have any idea why I am getting red face and head pressure on this steroid cycle? I’m doing my 4th pin on 15 week blast on 500mg of test cyp. My head feels pressure since the past 2 shots and my face is red. My stats are 20% body fat and I’m already up 10 pounds. Already got blood presure done and it was normal and yes I am on adex EOD.

then you need to get bloodwork done... your overweight and should not be using steroids as it is... so it takes a harder toll on you when you do that

20% body fat does not mean he is out of shape. 6'0 250 at 20% is a lot different than 6'0 200 at 20%. Not everyone wants to be sub 10%.

It sounds like you are having blood pressure issues, even though you state your BP is fine, which could be from estrogen. Do you feel like you are holding a lot of water?

I get the same type of feeling from TBol, and Var.. so it may not be estrogen or BP related either. It could be just how you are reacting to it. Do you have any cycle experience, or is this your first go?

I am surprised your BP was fine. I would continue to monitor it and likely try to drop some body fat if you are going to use steroids.

Top Bottom