Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

red face and ears

chainlinkkid

Hey guys- been around a while, but i dont post much. SO first time on Deca (400mg/wk combined with 600mg test C) started cycle 2 weeks ago. Anyway, i noticed yesterday my face and ears are red at times. I've read this can be a side with Deca. Can anyone confirm. This is my 4-5th cycle and never had issues like this before. Yes, i'm running AI, and just had my BP checked today at the Dr office, and its fine (slightly high, but i tend to run a bit high on cycle).

Any tips/suggestions? I'm thinking it might be rosacia? Maybe i need to drop the deca... Dunno bros, thanks for the tips

I run my deca higher than that and have never had an issue like that. How far are you into your cycle, and are you donating blood? Perhaps your RBC is getting too high

we just had another guy post something similar

just because you get ONE bp check done by an incompetent nurse at a doctors office does not mean you aren't still straining your heart. the medical community is too reliant on 1 test like it is the end all and it isn't.

you must get your bp checked several times a day to get an accurate #.

You could just have rosacea. When the weather changes and gets cold mine always comes back fierce. Maybe you’re just starting to get it.

And per Steve’s post, continue taking your blood pressure to get an accurate reading.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom