Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

red blood cell count

Beregond

High End Bro
Platinum
Does anyone know anything about how AAS can affect red blood cell counts? Mine has been elevated for quite a while, and my doctor is concerned about it. I went off all AAS for a couple of months, and it didn't seem to lower it any. For now we are watching it for the next three months to see if it just needs more time to normalize, before seeing if it might be a systemic problem. I hate to think I might never be able to use AAS again. My testosterone levels are normal, by the way, thanks to clomid use after going off.

If anyone knows anything about this issue, or can point me in the right direction to learn more, I'd appreciate it. I'm pretty worried.

yo red blood cells have long ass lives so it won;t go down right awya and it being elevated ain;t akways good it makes you sweat hihgh blood pressure its not the great endurance everyone believes

yeah testosterone raises hematocrite levels, dont know about its analogs, but eq is supposed to as well.
red blood cells live 120 days, so youll have to wait about that long from your last cycle before they die.

if youre worried, go to a blood bank and give some blood. have them centrifuge it and give you the plasma back, that should help you out.

Great information guys; I feel a lot better now. I'll just have to stay off for the next 3 months and see what happens. I haven't had any sides from this, other than a red face; my blood pressure has remained great. But it's good to know it can be attributed to the AAS alone.

So, is there a way to use roids without this happening? What about two week cycles, or certain roids to avoid?

Thanks again.

i think the less androgenic gear will have less of an effect, dont know for sure.
again, if your hematocrite is out of control (high) go give blood!

How long were you on the juice for, and what were you taking? Anadrol is one to really raise your count. Like stated already, your RBC's have a pretty long life span. I would not sweat it, just give it some time. All will return to normal.

Top Bottom