Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red Blast WITH Anavar...

lifthard2005

bros - my summer cycle seems to be this:

wk 1-10 test e @ 250mg/wk
wk 1-10 EQ @ 800mg/wk
wk 1-8 var @ 100mg ed

Curious what adding Red Blast to this cycle will do.

WHO has USED Red Blast WITH anavar in a cycle? how did it go? could you notice any difference with vs. without using red blast to compliment the var?

That's a really specific scenario bro... what exactly is your concern by running RB and var? RB will give you an energy boost and increase mental focus... var will boost strength... I don't think there are any interactions, so it can only be a synergistic combo. I personally run RB during PCT and while I'm "off" ... I don't typically need stimulants while on... I get enough jolt from the AAS.

it should be great, i always loved running my anavar with a creatine supplement. pure c worked well too.

drdug27 said:
it should be great, i always loved running my anavar with a creatine supplement. pure c worked well too.

that's a good point...forgot that PB has creatine in it... just curious why many take creatine with var if var already increases creatine phosphate synthesis?

Red Blast kicks ass on or off cycle. I love that stuff.
Yes NJMG the CEE in it is enhanced by the var. Var/CEE is a great combo.

I used red blast alongside with var, primo, test in my last cycle. My muscles looked like plastic. I loved it. The pumps were a tad painful though. Everyone in the gym looked at me though...which is a good thing ;)

Now I have to get a real good pump in for them to look plastic; but hey what are you gonna do?

Last edited:
lifthard2005 said:
bros - my summer cycle seems to be this:

wk 1-10 test e @ 250mg/wk
wk 1-10 EQ @ 800mg/wk
wk 1-8 var @ 100mg ed

Curious what adding Red Blast to this cycle will do.

WHO has USED Red Blast WITH anavar in a cycle? how did it go? could you notice any difference with vs. without using red blast to compliment the var?
I would add some 15-20 mg dianabol
Will help a lot, yet not much sides at such doses.

there is a lot of bros out there starting cycles of var and using dermacrin reg.will get feed back soon but I think it would work great.

Top Bottom