Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery time for Johnson reduction surgery???

Test boy

I have hospitalized three different girls after they were on the receiving end. I should know better too. We always vow that we will take it easy and never put it all the way in. But reckless abandon sometimes takes over in the throes of deep passion.

Last week I had penile reduction surgery which is pretty new. They removed three inches. Nothing they can do about monster girth but the girth does not hurt the girls. In fact...many seem quite devoted to it.

It is still plum red for 1/2" on both sides of the sutures. The sutures have about dissolved but it is still very sore. Well...the last girl that got hospitalized is on my case to start doing it again. She is addicted as you can see.

How long did it take to recover from your reduction surgery??? Serious replies only please. This is a sensitive issue, in more ways than one.

OK...I'm back from the gym. No answers? That is OK. I am fully healed now but displeased by the fact that my Johnson now takes off at a 10% curve where the cut was made.

It is so hard to get perfect surgery. :(

PinK233 said:
Did you donate the extra inches to a midget?
They just got to where they can do reduction surgery. Adding the reduction to someone with alien DNA is still in the future. You know...organ rejection and all.

Island Son said:
At the gym from Jan 28 to Feb 17?
Dude, you're overtraining.
Not much else to do when the Johnson is out of commission.

I want to look like I did at the end of last summer for Spring Break.

Top Bottom