Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery log after surgery

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Ok been away a while.
Had my surgery last friday.
Been crazy since.
They Gave me a Nerve block before the surgery. Guided a needle into the nerve in my neck. It made it so i could not move or feel my right shoulder or arm at all. Felt very weird.
Repaired the labrum, rotator and reattached my bicep tendon. Who knew it was so much ....they did some other work as well but i dont remember the exact info..
Had some issues after with o2 until they could get my saturation level back up.
Then early Monday morning had a scare my leg ankle and foot swelled pretty bad. Had to rush to get sonogram. No clots thank goodness.
Everything is good. Not sure why my leg swelled so bad. Still have swelling but not as bad.
Im in a sling and an immobilizer. So that i dont move my arm /shoulder. This is my right arm so bare with me. Im right handed. Everything is much harder. Especially since my arm is stuck in this position with this block strapped around me and my sling is velcroed to the block and hands around my neck. sleep sucks, moving Sucks. Im in pain.(to be expected)
I see the doc within 2 weeks.
The plan.
I have a good stash of PSL tb500 that i will incorporate into my recovery. I will log my progress and details. Also will be getting some bpc157.
Sorry i havent been on as much the last week and a half. This is why.

Recover well bud. I have always been super interested in these healing peptides. I have a shoulder that has been causing me pain for a few years now. Been wanting to try them. Keep us updated!

Sorry guys.
Bpc is 250 x 2 although i have a friend who used his all 500mcg at night. One time one dosage and worked wonders.
Tb500 probable going 4mg a week i may split the pinning 2 or 3 days.

Touchdown pic of some tb500
attachment.php
Took 2 mg.
Need to order some insulin pins.
Everything is body weight only.(for now)
Twice a day i remove the sling/abductor and allow my arm to hang at my side and naturally stretch the bicep a little.
3 sets of curls(body weight) only moving from below the elbow.
3 sets of squats for now.
15 minutes Knee ups
3 sets of Lunges each way (6 sets total)15 reps eachway
30 min - steps
About 25 minutes of walking.
Sleep sucks bad. Cant sleep worth shit at night. Been nodding off 3-4hrs in the morning.
Been taking red bali caps for the pain. Helps a ton!
Still feel like im going crazy. Been stuck in this house a little over 2 weeks.. Torture... I cant get away from anyone....lmao
Seems most of my pain is after sleeping and some soreness after arm movement. Mainly the the upper bicep and at the shoulder where it was reattached.
Tomorrow i will call and set up P/T/rehab. Twice a week for 16 weeks.

Today just finished 38 minute walk on the treadmill.
Fluctuating speed between 2.5 and 3.5. There seems to be be some jerking/jaring of the shoulder above 3.5mph.
Incline between 1.0- 5.0. Changed speed and incline every 5 minutes.
Followed by arm curls.(body weight only). 3 sets between 6-8reps
Tomorrow begins therapy.
Took somw pre-workout before i began.
Its called stereotype. Definitely a good pre-workout .
I will do some other exercises this evening. Update then.

Top Bottom