Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery log after surgery

Today therapy was split between 2 people. My normal therapist and an assistant.
Always start off with stim .
Followed by stretching out the shoulder and bicep, laying on th3 table while the therapist manipulates the arm.
Next she does a scapula massage/ work.
Then restretches out the shoulder.
Next. Laying on my side do shrugs.
In a circular motion clockwise then counter. Clock wise 2 top
2 back 2 bottom 2 forward equals 1. Rotation. So we do 30 in both directions.
Laying on my back t bar extensions above the head and then out to the shoulder. 30 reps both exercises. Hold 5 sec.

Laying on my side. Elbow on my side 90%.
Side laying external rotation. (Forgot the name of exercise...lmao)1lb weight
Wrist curls. 5lbs(very light)
Bicep curls 3lbs and 5lbs sets of 20 x2
Reverse curls 3lbs and 5lbs 20reps x 2
Hand Grip (blackcolor)
30 squeezes hold each for 5 seconds.

Isometrics using the wall 2 sets of each 30sec hold each.
Delt raises
Forward, top -of palm against the wall,
side -top of palm against the wall
rear -palm pressing against the wall
Standing palm against the wall elbow bent at the side 90% press inward with palm
Back of palm against the wall bent at elbow 90% angle press outward against the wall

Delt raises. 2 sets 20 reps hold 5 sec thumb upward
1.Forward
2.Between forward and side about 2 oclock position
3. Side raises. Raise the arm. Just under half way.

Low rows with blue bands. 2 sets x 20reps hold 5 sec

Tricep pushdowns with blue bands
2 sets 20 reps slow controlled for a 3 sec hold
2 sets 20 reps hold 5 sec standing lat pull downs with blue bands
Standing wall reach/extentions. W/towel. Trying to reach up the wall with my hand on the towel. 1 set 20 reps
Side: Cannot do these. My arm cannot turn to the side with my hand up(like when you wave to someone).

Cryo ice therapy for the shoulder 15 minutes. Done.
Oh drove for the first time today...bada bing

This is very different than having what i call normal rotator cuff or labrum surgery.

Put both your hands up in front of you. Like your gonna smack hands with someone or play patty cake.

With your palms facing outward i can rotate the left hand/arm to the left side of my body.

Cant do that at all on the right side. I Can move my right hand/arm to the right about 3-4"from patty cake position un front of my body... 3-4" inches.... Wtf. There is no rotating to the side at all.. This is the first time trying these today.. This sucks and is very painful. Its like there is no longer a socket for the arm to rotate freely in. Like there is a block wall on the right side of my body against my upper arm, and shoulder.

I hope this new bicep tendon placement isnt the cause. If so, i hope this will not be a problem now. This is the Beginning of 5 weeks into therapy.

To be accurate today is the 13th therapy visit

Labwork results.
Sorry everyone. Here we go. As you can see things dont look so good. Should be getting on trt soon.
eb57bc385c571517df707a4970f1679c.jpg

Its official Approved trt.
200mg cyp a week
Through titan medical
Even if your having a hard time getting bloodwork done. Id recommend giving titan a try. Tell em i sent ya: they should take care of you. Call/text/ online. Your choice
https://titanmedicalcenter.com
Nothing like getting bloods close to home and not having to jump through hoops and drive hrs.

Top Bottom