Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery log after surgery

SURPRISE

Bpc-157/Tb500 combo

FIRST LOOK
attachment.php

attachment.php

Ok so i will be going to 500mcg bpc157 ed./1mg tb500 eod
This will become my standard protocol.
You guys and girls are getting a first look at PSL Bpc157!!!
Switching rehab/therapist back to where my surgery was done.
Had a few concerns about the location and therapist i went to. A few people i talked to highly recommend to not use this location or company. There exact words
"They are the McDonald's of therapy/rehab"
This was a stranger speaking to me out of the blue. About 1hr later another woman stopped me and asked what happened. I told her and she aslo had bad things to say about this place. She was a nurse who worked in ortho
Dept. For union memorial.
Today i havent done much, Tomorrow I will begin gym work. Update more before the nights out.

A little better last 2 days. Taking very hot showers. I place rag over the shoulder while i shower creating constant moist heat. Allowing the shower water to hit my shoulder alao at times in different areas. Feels similar to ems. Then im able to get a better stretch and a better range on the upward curling motion. I had been stuck at about 2-3". I believe im almost half way on the curl now.
Tomorrow i go back to my original therapist office. So let see what they do and say. Will update from there hopefully with some pics of equipement and such. Appointment isn't until 3. I will do more cardio(lol) walking in the am. Gonna be going to 2 a days on the treadmill and hopefully gym in the am for legs .

Therapy today.. Absolutely awesome. So glad i switched! Went thru everything... injury, how it happened, surgery, post op, even my last therapy appointment..
Did measurements on left arm for upward range of motion(fully curled position) and then again in a fully extended postion with my arm down at my side.
Refer to post #37 i believe for instructions and therapy.
Today was great. I experienced some pain and tightness at first. Next thing i knew i was on my back laying on the table and i was being manipulated.
Seriously she was great. Extending the arm nd increasing motion toward the front was surprising.
Then she worked the arm and extension/flexion toward the side. Painful at first then i could feel more of the stretch and almost no pain.
Then she worked on my neck and shoulder/delt . massaging and stretching the muscles... Felt amazing..
After i performed
scapular retractions
Repeat 10x hold for 5 sec.
2 sets will perform twice daily

Upper trap stretch
Repeat 1x hold 30 sec
2 sets 2x ed

Pendulum circles
2 sets each direction 1x ed

Ball squeeze
Repeat 10x , hold 5 sec
3 sets 3 x ed

Wrist supination stretch
Repeat 1x. Hold 30sec
2 sets 2x ed

Wrist flexor stretch
1x hold 30 sec
2 sets 2x ed.
This was my day at therapy..
Will be taking bpc shortly. Update with pic soon.
Now i dont want to jump the gun but... There is a huge difference from the last 2 days and todays range of motion.
Today is day 2 of bpc.

Im on the road to recovery so this is the start FINALLY!!
TODAY FINISHED OFF 40 minutes treadmill.
Incline 3.-4. Speed between 3.2 and 4. Also
A Mile right now is about 18 minutes. Trying to increase this ed. By a little while increasing incline height.
Perfomed my daily stretches and movements.
scapular retractions
Repeat 10x hold for 5 sec.
2 sets will perform twice daily

Upper trap stretch
Repeat 1x hold 30 sec
2 sets 2x ed

Pendulum circles
2 sets each direction 1x ed

Ball squeeze
Repeat 10x , hold 5 sec
3 sets 3 x ed

Wrist supination stretch
Repeat 1x. Hold 30sec
2 sets 2x ed

Wrist flexor stretch
1x hold 30 sec
2 sets 2x ed.
Followed by some squats(Body weight). Will hit the treadmill again around 7pm. Still not driving.
Arm- upper bicep is so swollen it crazy...
Gonna get this ice going again. Should help some.
Also glad i have red bali caps. Truly helps so much with pain and allows me to relax and sleep.. Id be lost without them.
Will be pinning 1mg tb500/500mcg BPC157 tonight.

Dinner Some cajun fish, broccoli, beets, beans(not really what i want

be8c3b7cb040d395e93a30a5fd6ca42e.jpg
cf464eab2223e0b3d04f90f7087eb199.jpg
3baa1988ffe0238cb78116b503b6d567.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Forgot to update yesterday. Sorry guys.
this was day 3. For Protocol purposes since that ia when i began the combo.
Finished off 25 minutes of treadmill before i was told it is to late, to much noise.etc.... Blah blah blah..
Did some squats and lunges..
I need to start driving. The sooner the better! Then i can hit the gym every dam night for cardio, or legs, stretching etc.
1ml tb500/ 500mcg bpc 157
Some better overall function with my right arm.
I actually was able to use it eating my dinner . This makes me very happy and excited.
Arm is still deformed looking. Upper bicep is bigger(very swollen) and no lower bicep.
Ihave my appointment tomorrow for therapy. Im really looking forward to seeing how much mobility and range of motion ive improved since yesterday!...?????? And since starting this protocol. I feel this has really begun helping tremendously!

Used the cryo ice therapy. Tonight. Will be using this a few times a day to see if this will help with some of this swelling.
Off to take some red bali caps and hopefully off to bed. Update in the morning.
Also Had 1 scoop of some ON protein(flavor) cookies and cream.

Day 4 protocol
Ok. Had therapy today. Added some exercises. I was a little stiff at first. A little sore but ..it didnt last long. My range of motion has increased so much in 3 days. My arm is almoat at full extension down at my side with very little bend. I was doing full straightening of the arm and stretching pulling/flexing the fingers backward. Then followed by flexing/stretching forearm .
Again...she had me laying on my back with my arm between her arms and hands keep arm fully extended and working on raising my arm to a 90 degree angle. Front of shoulder was painful. Not nearly like the first time. She would work on this amd massaging the shoulder and next thing i new...BAM my arm was gliding up and down freely almost pain free.. She was surprised. And made a comment about it how on only the second time my arm was gliding and moving very well.
We then proceeded to work the arm straight out to the side, in a fully extended position. Again I experienced some pain and tightness like a rubber band. She worked the shoulder and messaged the shoulder. After a few passes we were at 90 degrees. Straight out to the side was more painful. BUT nothing like the last time.
scapular retractions
Repeat 10x for 5 sec.

Upper trap stretch
Both sides Repeat 3x hold 30 sec

Pendulum circles
3 sets each direction about 20 sec each time

Gripmaster hand exercise. Pic below
Repeat 20x , hold 10 sec, 5lbs ( ezpz)
attachment.php

Wrist supination stretch
Repeat 3x. Hold 20-30sec

Wrist flexor stretch /both ways
hold 30 sec ,5 sets

New (everything below)
Layed on my left side. Arm extended on my right side.
Shrug up hold 2-3sec ,shrug down hold2-3 sec.
Repeat 10x

Move/shrug forward hold 2-3sec/ shrug backward
hold 2-3 sec. Repeat 10x

Then i had to do these clockwise 10x and counterclockwise 10x

Wrist curls
5 sets x 8reps

Reverse wrist curls
5 sets x 8 reps

Reverse curls
3 sets x 8 reps

Cryo ice therapy.
This completed my therapy today. I dont think i missed anything. I will repeat stretching at home 1-2x ed. As much as i can.
Bicep is swollen ... Crazy how swollen it is... I hope this isnt going to be an issue. Hopefully this is holding a shit ton of water.

Some more salad today
Grilled chicken, lettuce, carrots, pimento olives.

b5e0e09d89ad235c1f9604b8c7d885a8.jpg

Day 7 protocol
Ok last few days had to lay off. Ended up going to the doc
After a few days of self medication. (Asthma). Nothing was working. Anyway had to get dreaded prednisone anew antibiotic. Seems to be helping so far.
Today was therapy.
Introduced Electric stimulation. Upper shoulder/clavical.
Created a shrugging motion/retraction. Lasted for 20minutes.
Also introduced a band version of a forward delt raise.
Hands were in front about 45-60degrees and pull downward so each hand come down to my side allowing the tension to pull my arms back to a forward position allowing a nice stretch (hold for 5 seconds)
Another new movement.
Lying on my back using my left arm,i hold this 2-3 foot 1" pvc pipe. At the top it is in The shape of a T. This ianwhat it looks like actually. The letter. (T.) So with my right hand i hold the top cross section. Now i use my right hand to push the T in an upward position across my body into the air while hold the top with my right hand.

scapular retractions
Repeat 10x for 5 sec.

Upper trap stretch
Both sides Repeat 3x hold 30 sec

Pendulum circles
3 sets each direction about 20 sec each time

Gripmaster hand exercise. Pic below
Repeat 20x , hold 10 sec, 7lbs ( ezpz)

Wrist supination stretch
Repeat 3x. Hold 20-30sec

Wrist flexor stretch /both ways
hold 30 sec ,5 sets

New (everything below)
Layed on my left side. Arm extended on my right side.
Shrug up hold 2-3sec ,shrug down hold2-3 sec.
Repeat 10x

Move/shrug forward hold 2-3sec/ shrug backward
hold 2-3 sec. Repeat 10x

Then i had to do these clockwise 10x and counterclockwise 10x

Wrist curls
5 sets x 8reps

Reverse wrist curls
5 sets x 8 reps

Reverse curls
3 sets x 8 reps

Cryo ice therapy.
This completed my therapy today.
Its like doing a forward delt raise laying on your back. The only difference is all the weight is on my left arm by pushing the T im holding the top stretching the shoulder a little further and holding it at the highest point with the most tension. I did this 20x.
Will be starting my protocol back tonight.
Getting on the treadmill now. Update more as i go.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yesterday did the treadmill one time. Still hocking up a lot of phlegm and thick mucus! Come on the 27th. Hopefully i can get out of this sling. We will see.
Started incorporating some light band work on the left side.
Forward and side delt raise. 3 sets x 8
3 sets of hammer curls x 8
3 sets of supination curls x 8
3 sets of one arm shoulder press x8.
Everything is light but dont want to cause any unwanted stress on my right side from using the left. So im feeling things out as i go.
Sleep is still horrible. I dint get to sleep til about 5am or so.
Usually the best sleep i have is between 8-12am.
Today is day 8 protocol. 500mcg bpc157.
Definitely feelnas though it is helping a lot. Everytime i go to therapy they are very surprised how much better and smoother my range of motion has become with the protocol they have for me.
My hair seems to be growing faster my nails harder and longer. Looking Forward to see what the next few weeks have in store for me.
Will begin some stretching soon and update my daily plan.

Last few days have been very sore In one spot where there is an incision. Think ive been over doing it a bit. Although i feel like this is moving much slower than i originally anticipated. It hasnt been 5 weeks from surgery. Been going to therapy for about 2-3weeks total. and im doing great according to my therapist. Range of motion is well beyond what they would have expected. She did some added massage therapy.. Upper pec into the front head of the shoulder and down the bicep. Seemed to help but this swelling doesnt seem to want to subside at all. Just finished off 25minutes on the treadmill. Once earlier today for about 30minutes.
Im finally back to being able to breathe properly.
Tonight day 13 bpc157 only
Nails seem to grow much thicker and faster. As does my hair. Skin is feeling a little smoother. Wish there was something to do about this swelling.
Use of arm is still pretty much nothing.
I have therapy tomorrow. One week til i see my surgeon and see what the new plan will be or if nothing will change.
Feel like im going crazy. Having to rely on everyone and wait for someone to help with almost everythings plays with your head. Im getting bloodwork done this week.
Let see where my levels are at.
Ill be around now that im up and (not sick)feeling more like myself.
If ive never said this before. I hate prednisone!! The side effects are horrible. Avoid it if possible..
On my way to therapy. Let see what is said!
Dam i need a good massage

Top Bottom