Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovering from injury; when to cycle next?

lwgy

i injuried my bicep tendon in october. ive been lifting again since Jan, but i had to start off with light weights. i am lifting at about my maximum strength right now (which is about 90% of where i was 5 months ago), but the tendon still feels a little tender. im debating a couple of options

1. take HGH for 3 months to help the healing process. start cycle (test,hgh,slin) on april 1st.

2. no HGH and just wait a little longer before i start my next cycle (test,slin).

any thoughts?

hgh has been shown to do wonders for rebuilding damaged tendons, i would be taking some for a lower back strain, if i could afford it. i would take hgh and anavar for a few months. that should be a good synergistic combo and you will make some gains while healing faster. wait a few months for your cycle, until your 100% for sure so you dont get hurt while on and have to stop mid cycle. that's what i would do anyway, lets see what the more experienced bros have to say. good luck.

Since I just tore the primary ligament in my shoulder and a muscle I am definitely interested in what the replies are, wonder if we have any bros who are experienced with injury recovery or are physicians on this board right now.Glad your recovering Bro

i was also told that hgh is best taken for healing when you first injure the tendon, not necessarily when its already healed or 90% healed. is this true? is it still worth taking now?

How did you handle the initial inury? If you used the common method of R.I.C.E. you are likely no where near healed, you simply dont have any inflamation and thuse little or no pain and the "tenderness" you feel is due to the wakened state of the ligament.

Zyglamail said:
How did you handle the initial inury? If you used the common method of R.I.C.E. you are likely no where near healed, you simply dont have any inflamation and thuse little or no pain and the "tenderness" you feel is due to the wakened state of the ligament.

i just stopped going to the gym and took ibuprofin. recently i have been going to physical therpy for it (last 6-8 weeks). im receiving deep tissue massage and electrical stimus. how does it take to completely heal? it was not a tear, but only a strain.

lwgy said:
i just stopped going to the gym and took ibuprofin. recently i have been going to physical therpy for it (last 6-8 weeks). im receiving deep tissue massage and electrical stimus. how does it take to completely heal? it was not a tear, but only a strain.
And therein lies the problem. Ibuprofin is an anti-inflamatory and greatly interferes with the natural healing process. For more details info (if ya give a rats ass :)) check out prolonews.com or search for the word prolotherapy here on EF I posted quite a bit about how anti-inflamatories interfere with healing.

Zyglamail said:
And therein lies the problem. Ibuprofin is an anti-inflamatory and greatly interferes with the natural healing process. For more details info (if ya give a rats ass :)) check out prolonews.com or search for the word prolotherapy here on EF I posted quite a bit about how anti-inflamatories interfere with healing.

thanks for the link. really good info there. i researched prolotherapy on pubmed. a found a couple of articles but the abstracts weren't available. im going to talk to my doc about this next time i see him. it sounds promising.

Top Bottom