x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Recovering from an assrape.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Recovering from an assrape. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Well, I just got severely ASSRAPED!! The cocksucker charged me $100 for a 10ml bottle of Ultragan. I was expecting to get a 10ml bottle of Boldenon 200 for no more than $100 if that. The bastard ripped me off at least $200 since I had to get 3 bottles. I'M SO FUCKING MAD!!! I should go kill the bastard. :kaioken: :redhot: :splat: :splat: :redhot: :kaioken: That's the last time I'm getting anything from him. You just can't find a decent domestic supplier around here when you live in

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro

Angry

Well, I just got severely ASSRAPED!! The cocksucker charged me $100 for a 10ml bottle of Ultragan. I was expecting to get a 10ml bottle of Boldenon 200 for no more than $100 if that. The bastard ripped me off at least $200 since I had to get 3 bottles. I'M SO FUCKING MAD!!! I should go kill the bastard.

That's the last time I'm getting anything from him. You just can't find a decent domestic supplier around here when you live in fucking BFE. I should have just ordered from my foreign guy. At least his prices are always really nice, and everything always arrives in at least 2 weeks. I just didn't have 2 weeks to spare since I have to take a summer class in a couple of weeks, and I wouldn't have had time to go find any. I had my friend go pick it up from him, and the supplier knew he was a rich fucker, and I guess he decided to take him for all he was worth. He charged my friend $200 for a 20ml bottle of Stanozolic. I know my friend didn't rip me off. I've known him since like second grade, and I've always hooked him up when he needed it. This shit is beyond what I can stand. I'm so fucking pissed, I hope I don't go and get arrested.

Good Bro
    At least the shit's 100% real and still has all the safety tabs and decals. I would go kill the bastard then. Just to ask, what do some of you pay for a 10ml bottle of 100 or 200mg EQ?

all i can say is..WOW

Domestics are always more expensive.
    It's a trade off.

Elite Mentor
    You bastard!I just spit my food all over my PC reading the title of this thread-LMFAO!!!Sorry for your misfortune though...

Good Broly
    gotta love the gym prices...here is what i see everyday

sust redi-jects 30$ each
    dbol 120$ per 100
    pins a buck each
    ref-b 50ml for 200-250$
    anadrol 5-7$

not lying at all...this is what people are paying in my area...sheesh........................dyno

All Natural
    $100 CDN for 100 dbol, $150 CDN for T-200 and $17 CDN per amp of Russian Sustanon here - not too bad I guess :O)

Good Bro

Talking

Damn Huck, I can't believe you could laugh at something like that. hahaha. What's even harder to believe is that almost 800 people wanted to hear about me getting assraped. :eek: I had no idea that many people would want to watch.

And yeah, those prices posted are just about what they are here. The fucker wanted $200 for a 10ml bottle of NorAndren 200. Last time my friend actually bought 2 bottles. My foreign guy treats me right and gives me discounts without any fudgepacking. hehehe

Pro Bodybuilder
    well dude at least you got your shit in your hot little hands I have been waiting and waiting , fucking lazy dealer , I am about to drive down to mexico myself......

Good Bro

Angry

I hear you on that one. Next time, I'm going to do the same thing myself.