Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovering from an assrape.

Crash

Well, I just got severely ASSRAPED!! The cocksucker charged me $100 for a 10ml bottle of Ultragan. I was expecting to get a 10ml bottle of Boldenon 200 for no more than $100 if that. The bastard ripped me off at least $200 since I had to get 3 bottles. I'M SO FUCKING MAD!!! I should go kill the bastard.
:kaioken: :redhot: :splat: :splat: :redhot: :kaioken:

That's the last time I'm getting anything from him. You just can't find a decent domestic supplier around here when you live in fucking BFE. I should have just ordered from my foreign guy. At least his prices are always really nice, and everything always arrives in at least 2 weeks. I just didn't have 2 weeks to spare since I have to take a summer class in a couple of weeks, and I wouldn't have had time to go find any. I had my friend go pick it up from him, and the supplier knew he was a rich fucker, and I guess he decided to take him for all he was worth. He charged my friend $200 for a 20ml bottle of Stanozolic. :mad: I know my friend didn't rip me off. I've known him since like second grade, and I've always hooked him up when he needed it. This shit is beyond what I can stand. I'm so fucking pissed, I hope I don't go and get arrested. :kaioken:

At least the shit's 100% real and still has all the safety tabs and decals. I would go kill the bastard then. Just to ask, what do some of you pay for a 10ml bottle of 100 or 200mg EQ?

gotta love the gym prices...here is what i see everyday

sust redi-jects 30$ each
dbol 120$ per 100
pins a buck each
ref-b 50ml for 200-250$
anadrol 5-7$

not lying at all...this is what people are paying in my area...sheesh........................dyno

Damn Huck, I can't believe you could laugh at something like that. hahaha. What's even harder to believe is that almost 800 people wanted to hear about me getting assraped. :eek: I had no idea that many people would want to watch. :D

And yeah, those prices posted are just about what they are here. The fucker wanted $200 for a 10ml bottle of NorAndren 200. Last time my friend actually bought 2 bottles.:D My foreign guy treats me right and gives me discounts without any fudgepacking. :rolleyes: hehehe

well dude at least you got your shit in your hot little hands I have been waiting and waiting , fucking lazy dealer , I am about to drive down to mexico myself......

Top Bottom