Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recovered or not?

intodoabust

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]whatis considered recovered in terms of my FSH and LH numbers aftercycle? in other words how do i know when it is time to start a newcycle or wait longer? my bloods came back 380 test, 4.4 lh and 3.7FSH. this was 6 weeks after PCT [/FONT]

time on PLUS pct time = time off

also, you know if your recovered by comparing pre cycle bloods to post cycle bloods..

it helps to have pre cycle bloods but the truth is most people who run steroids don't do that because they just don't know to. in this case what you want to do is test again in 2-3 weeks and see if your numbers are rising then that will tell you that you are still recovering. longer you wait the better. grab some n2generate to hold you over

I would love to see more people reduce the amount of cycles per year to. 1-2 is plenty if you do things right. This will really allow your body to recovery fully between.

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]whatis considered recovered in terms of my FSH and LH numbers aftercycle? in other words how do i know when it is time to start a newcycle or wait longer? my bloods came back 380 test, 4.4 lh and 3.7FSH. this was 6 weeks after PCT [/FONT]
Time on plus pct equals time off minimum

Top Bottom