Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomp steroids

0micah44

looking for a light steroid cycle that can help me recomp
I'm 9% body fat
210 lb
42 years old
I only usually run one cycle a year so I keep things conservative and low, and I don't want to put on size
I was thinking about doing testosterone low dose along with some Anavar oxandrolone 50mg a day. my question is can I also stackin Dianabol dbol with this or would it do more harm than good

If you're doing recomp dont do dbol for sure
try this
week 1-12
400mgs primobolan/week
50mgs anavar/day
cardarine gw 20mgs/day split dose

You should do primobolan-300mgs per week; anavar-50mgs per day; gw 20mgs per day; CARDAZOL 3caps per day, don't forget full PCT

you dont even need steroids from the sounds of it... you could go with a nice sarms stack and not go through a cycle of steroids...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

add n2generate ...comprehensive supplement and natural
diet is also very important
low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein

Top Bottom