Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommended test ester to use when doing 250mg/week?

wutangnomo

Firstly, I will be doing a very low dose test/eq cycle 250mg/250mg. I am NOT asking for dosing advice and don't want to hear how this is too little and that I won't get any results from it. I am doing low dose because I believe one should always start off at the lowest limit, even though many of you will attribute to being worthless.

Does it really matter which test ester I use? I know test is test is test.

Thanks!

wutangnomo said:
Firstly, I will be doing a very low dose test/eq cycle 250mg/250mg. I am NOT asking for dosing advice and don't want to hear how this is too little and that I won't get any results from it. I am doing low dose because I believe one should always start off at the lowest limit, even though many of you will attribute to being worthless.

Does it really matter which test ester I use? I know test is test is test.

Thanks!

It matters based on clearance time of the ester. From what I understand, testosterone propionate is active much quicker and clears much faster than cypionate or enthanate. So the trick is to do more frequent injections, resulting in more stable blood levels and theoretically less side effects BUT for 250 a week, I wouldn't bother with prop. The injections fucking HURT. Matter of fact my first test injection ever was prop and I switched to cyp. Squats and deadlifts the day after a prop injection SUCK.

I'm only going to do prop for the last week of my cycle as to start my PCT earlier but I'm DREADING it. The ONLY reason why I'm even entertaing prop again is because I want to start my PCT ASAP...that's it!

Oh BTW, you have to inject prop more often too. So ontop of it being way more painful, you have to do more frequent injections!

My advice to you: Do 2 125 mg injections a week of cyp or enthanate. This way your not experiencing prop pain, but you should get more stable levels than if you did all 250 at once. I do my 2 shots on Sunday and Wednesday.

My .02 cents...

Top Bottom