x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

recommended short cycles

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about recommended short cycles within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm 32,79 kg (probably around175),work out for 12 years & experiensed some short cycles.Since unfortunatlly i can not let myself grow too much & would like to gain around 4 kgs(about 9lb) i would be happy to learn what do short cycles (i prefer 6 weeks max) include.I have used sustanon,eq deca & Winstrol in my previous short cycles but i understand there should be better stuff for such short terms(i do only injectable/no orals).

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

recommended short cycles

I'm 32,79 kg (probably around175),work out for 12 years & experiensed some short cycles.Since unfortunatlly i can not let myself grow too much & would like to gain around 4 kgs(about 9lb) i would be happy to learn what do short cycles (i prefer 6 weeks max) include.I have used sustanon,eq deca & Winstrol in my previous short cycles but i understand there should be better stuff for such short terms(i do only injectable/no orals).

Re: recommended short cycles

none of those could be used on a short cycle aside from winstrol... if you want to run a short cycle, you need to go at least 8 weeks with test prop... you could use mast prop, tren ace or npp or something like that short estered or you could just keep it simple and do test prop and winstrol...

You need to ditch the long esters for a short cycle, and get short esters. Test prop, boldenone acetate, and NPP. You will also need to pin eod

depends what you mean by 'short cycle'

i am always advocating on these forums to cap all cycles at 10 or 12 weeks max. your HPTA health is more important than 'missing out on gains' and it isn't like you aren't going to hop back on gear anyway
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by prideofarkansas View Post
    I'm 32,79 kg (probably around175),work out for 12 years & experiensed some short cycles.Since unfortunatlly i can not let myself grow too much & would like to gain around 4 kgs(about 9lb) i would be happy to learn what do short cycles (i prefer 6 weeks max) include.I have used sustanon,eq deca & Winstrol in my previous short cycles but i understand there should be better stuff for such short terms(i do only injectable/no orals).
    Why not?

Long esters for a short cycle? Seriously?

Quote Quote posted by prideofarkansas View Post
    Makes zero sense to use those long esters that short. Waste of gear
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM