Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recommended short cycles

prideofarkansas

[FONT=&quot]I'm 32,79 kg (probably around175),work out for 12 years & experiensed some short cycles.Since unfortunatlly i can not let myself grow too much & would like to gain around 4 kgs(about 9lb) i would be happy to learn what do short cycles (i prefer 6 weeks max) include.I have used sustanon,eq deca & Winstrol in my previous short cycles but i understand there should be better stuff for such short terms(i do only injectable/no orals).[/FONT]

none of those could be used on a short cycle aside from winstrol... if you want to run a short cycle, you need to go at least 8 weeks with test prop... you could use mast prop, tren ace or npp or something like that short estered or you could just keep it simple and do test prop and winstrol...

You need to ditch the long esters for a short cycle, and get short esters. Test prop, boldenone acetate, and NPP. You will also need to pin eod

depends what you mean by 'short cycle'

i am always advocating on these forums to cap all cycles at 10 or 12 weeks max. your HPTA health is more important than 'missing out on gains' and it isn't like you aren't going to hop back on gear anyway

I'm 32,79 kg (probably around175),work out for 12 years & experiensed some short cycles.Since unfortunatlly i can not let myself grow too much & would like to gain around 4 kgs(about 9lb) i would be happy to learn what do short cycles (i prefer 6 weeks max) include.I have used sustanon,eq deca & Winstrol in my previous short cycles but i understand there should be better stuff for such short terms(i do only injectable/no orals).

Why not?

[FONT=&quot]I'm 32,79 kg (probably around175),work out for 12 years & experiensed some short cycles.Since unfortunatlly i can not let myself grow too much & would like to gain around 4 kgs(about 9lb) i would be happy to learn what do short cycles (i prefer 6 weeks max) include.I have used sustanon,eq deca & Winstrol in my previous short cycles but i understand there should be better stuff for such short terms(i do only injectable/no orals).[/FONT]
Makes zero sense to use those long esters that short. Waste of gear

Top Bottom