Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommended Diet & Supplements To Lose Gyno, Get Lean & Increase Testosterone.

newb239

So I’m 37, 5’ 10” 210 pounds. I have one of those cheap handheld digital body fat measurement devices that say I’m around 22% body fat as of today. Never been lean ever, even when I was younger at 155 pounds, still not a nice lean look. Always a bit of a pudge in the tummy and a lil bit of fatty gyno bitch tits I guess you could call it (not the hard lump tho, just fatty). Never done any steroids.

I’m a complete newb when it comes to diet, supplements, workouts & cardio.

I’ve lead a pretty sedentary life the past 5 years due to a back injury and then that later morphed into psorasis, psoriatic arthritis & fibromyalgia. Cholesterol & blood sugar are creeping up. Bad memory, brain fog and very low energy. No problems with erections or libido. No cavities/ dental fillings.

It took the Dr’s a long time to figure out what autoimmune disease I had. It was pretty bad, couldn’t walk, open my bedroom door, open a pill bottle. Once they figured it out they tried various drugs; each one being stronger then the other. Finally settled on Enbrel. I’m a new man. Life is almost normal again. I’d love to get off it tho. But somewhat doubtful about that.

So 3 months ago I decided I wanted to try to lose the fat (not the weight). Pretty clueless, but so far I’m down 40 pounds (started at 250). That damn fat meter still says 22%.

Basically I just dropped my calories down to about 1,200 a day and walk leisurely for roughly 2 hours for 6 to 7 miles depending on energy levels 7 days a week. No soda, alcohol or drugs. Just my one prescription (Enbrel). Never done steroids and not sure I would especially since I’m new to the gym.

For losing 40 pounds I really didn’t notice that much difference and still not much difference as far as definition goes.

I’m not really sure what to do next. I really don’t want to lose that much weight and I’m sure I’m losing a ton of muscle on this low of calories. I just want to get lean. Don’t care if I gain more weight. I’d like to be at a solid 10% body fat.

Got time to do whatever it takes. For cardio I need low impact stuff that’s easy on my joints due to the arthritis.

Any recommendations for:

Supplements
Vitamins/Minerals
Food - Calories/Fat/Protein/Carbs
Cardio
Gym – exercises
What lab work should I get?

Last week I just started going to the gym. Doing a full body workout 3 times a week. Roughly 3 sets of 12. 2 exercises per body part. But mainly focusing on my core. Back/chest/legs. The other 4 days I’m doing the walking.

So right now I’m taking the following
Safeway Vitamin D3 4000 I.U.
Kirkland Omega 3 fish oil (Fish oil 2,200 mg, EPA 820, DHA 548)
GNC Zinc Gluconate 50 mg
Natures plus cal/mad/vitD3 (vit D3 500 I.U., vit k2 50 mcg, calcium 600 mg, magnesium 300 mg)
Emerald labs coenzymated high potency multi vitamin 4 a day
Garden Of Life Perfect Food Alkalizer & detoxifer RAW organic green super food
CULLUCOR Alpha Amino BCCA’s by GNC
CELLUCOR P6 EXTREME Natural Testerosterone booster.

Good start? Bad start? Should I swap out a brand for something higher quality? I could total the vit/minerals up and post if need be. Is their an ideal amount of regular vitamins & minerals to take. I know the RDA is just a start and not ideal. So is their info on what ideal amounts should be and in what ratios to other nutrients?

As far as food, I’m still a bit shaky on that. All I’m eating right now is mainly vegetable’s, a lil bit of fruit and a tiny piece of chicken for lunch and dinner.

Done a bunch of labs. I’ll post a few things. Let me know if others would be useful. Maybe I’ve done already. Doc doesn’t seem to care what labs I order. Here’s lab work done so far that’s out of range:

Glucose 92
ALT 56
Total PSA .5
FREE psa .2
% free psa 40
Urine PH 4.0
C reactive protein 1.2
Total cholesterol 215
Triglycerides 266
LDL 142
HDL 33
Non hdl 176
Tsh 2.52
T4, free 1.1
Vit d3 – 25
Vit d2 under 4
ESR 17
Estradiol 29
Fsh 5.4
LH 5.4
Progesterone under .5
Testosterone total 312

Any truth to using natural Progesterone to help reduce man boobs?
Google this (can’t put in links) "Progesterone For Men – The Missing Link In Man Boob Reduction?"
Google this - Life Extension magazine “Why Estrogen Balance is Critical to Aging Men“

Google this - Life Extension magazine “Dangers of Excess Estrogen In the Aging Male”

Not super computer literate. So go easy on me. J Thanx much for any help to get lean, lose my moobs and maybe get a bit more energy in my life.

p.s. Not sure if the P6 is junk, but I thought I really noticed an increase in energy especially at the end of the day.

Top Bottom