Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommended Cycle for sister...

Caesar_wv

She is going to run Clen 2 weeks on/2weeks off (with ECA stack) However, she is wanting to take something else

Sorry....my puter' #$#$#$ up before I could finish what I was typing...She is wanting to take something else w/ it to possibly add some definition w/o adding a lot of bulk/weight...any thoughts?? Winny?? At what dosage???

Don't let her take anything. Tell her to research anavar and the side effects it will have. Make sure she knows what she is taking and what it can do to her body.

Big-Puncher said:
take winny at 50mg EOD. 4-6 weeks styles I would recommend.
OH jeez! Some of the shit I see on here.......Don't listen to these doses recommended by the men, she needs to get herself on the women's board and they will help her MUCH better over there. Listen to Iceman and Golfer and get here over there.

The first thing to ask is what is her current diet & training looking like? I personally fucking hate clen because its like a 12 hr panic attack and I get just as good or better results from NYC. I'm also asking because clen isn't gonna do much if her diet & training aren't well established already.

Also as far as taking "something else" -- again, if the diet & training aren't in order "something else" ain't gonna make it better. If all these things are in order, get her on the women's board and researching everything so she knows what she's in for, what to watch for and how to protect herself. I don't recommend that guys (no offense guys & brother!) suggest cycles & dosages for women because they forget that what works for them DOES NOT NECESSARILY work for women. Heavy doses are not necessary, however, the sides can show up with even the smallest dosage depending on the person. Also consider the "brand" - because the sides can vary from person to person, make sure that if she decides to take something, that it is a good brand that is consistent in its dosages and is actually what it claims to be (i.e. bottle says Estanazolol, but the contents are actually suspension or something).

The thing to remember is especially for women, there are no magic pills. Diet & training are everything, particularly diet. And especially for someone who hasn't trained & dieted consistently in the past, just doing that much will get awesome results with patience & consistency.

But bottom line, get her to educate herself on what she is putting into her body. That way she knows the risks, the possible consequences and isn't left "hoping" that it will do what she expects it to do. Especially when you start messing w/ the female hormones.

Top Bottom