Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommended cycle, need second opinion

Saucin13

I got recommended a cycle by a friend of a friend who trains individuals for competitions. I’m 5’6, 150 lbs, trains 4-5 times a wk, not sure of body of fat. Last cycle in 2015 of test enethate 250mg and deca 200mg twice a week 1cc of each. I know is a very basic cycle but my gains have always been great 25-28lbs and would keep 20–22 lbs. I got recommended the following:

Primo 1-10 weeks - 100mg (2x) week
Boldenon 1-10 weeks - 300mg (2x) week
Masteron 1-10 weeks - 100mg (2x) week
Test blend 1-10 weeks - 250mg (2) week
Anavar 1-10 weeks - 50mg daily

I’m not trying to compete but do want lean gains which I will keep. I’m short and don’t want look crazy bloated and a ball of mass. Is this overkill? What y’all recommend?

Thanks for your time

your entire post makes no sense

you are 150 pounds yet you claim you gain 25 pounds each cycle? so if you ran 2 cycles before you started out 100 pounds?

before you run steroids you need to build a proper base. I don't see how it is possible for you to be 150 pounds with muscle.. look at my avatar.. I am 176 pounds in that picture at 8% body fat lean. and I am your height.. for me to get to 150 pounds would be impossible unless i stopped lifting for many months and dieted a lot.

you simply have no base.. and until you do you are wasting your time with steroids.

im lost... your gains have always been great on your cycles with you gaining 25 lbs each time and keeping 20 yet you only weight 150? so you started cycling at 100 lbs or less huh?

your entire post makes no sense

you are 150 pounds yet you claim you gain 25 pounds each cycle? so if you ran 2 cycles before you started out 100 pounds?

before you run steroids you need to build a proper base. I don't see how it is possible for you to be 150 pounds with muscle.. look at my avatar.. I am 176 pounds in that picture at 8% body fat lean. and I am your height.. for me to get to 150 pounds would be impossible unless i stopped lifting for many months and dieted a lot.

you simply have no base.. and until you do you are wasting your time with steroids.

Sorry for the poor explanation. First cycle test 300 & deca 300 in 2010. I weighed 132lbs and gained 29lbs. I kept most of it until I was in school and stopped training. Second cycle 2015, test 250 and deca 200, at the time I was 139lbs and gained roughly 20lbs. Again kept most of it until I was working 70+ hours a week and little time to go to the gym and lost my weight. I stopped working out from 2016-2017. Started the gym back feb 2018 consistently which I was weighing 144lbs. Currently at 150lbs today and consider myself looking decent natural wise. I want to get a little bigger, more lean, and better defined abs. My initial post showed my recomended training cycle.

I think everybody covered that pretty well and i agree 100! But all that aside, why the hell, after all this down time, even consider a stack like that?!

I got recommended a cycle by a friend of a friend who trains individuals for competitions. I’m 5’6, 150 lbs, trains 4-5 times a wk, not sure of body of fat. Last cycle in 2015 of test enethate 250mg and deca 200mg twice a week 1cc of each. I know is a very basic cycle but my gains have always been great 25-28lbs and would keep 20–22 lbs. I got recommended the following:

Primo 1-10 weeks - 100mg (2x) week
Boldenon 1-10 weeks - 300mg (2x) week
Masteron 1-10 weeks - 100mg (2x) week
Test blend 1-10 weeks - 250mg (2) week
Anavar 1-10 weeks - 50mg daily

I’m not trying to compete but do want lean gains which I will keep. I’m short and don’t want look crazy bloated and a ball of mass. Is this overkill? What y’all recommend?

Thanks for your time

Even at your height you're light at 150lbs. How old are you and what's your diet like?

Sorry for the poor explanation. First cycle test 300 & deca 300 in 2010. I weighed 132lbs and gained 29lbs. I kept most of it until I was in school and stopped training. Second cycle 2015, test 250 and deca 200, at the time I was 139lbs and gained roughly 20lbs. Again kept most of it until I was working 70+ hours a week and little time to go to the gym and lost my weight. I stopped working out from 2016-2017. Started the gym back feb 2018 consistently which I was weighing 144lbs. Currently at 150lbs today and consider myself looking decent natural wise. I want to get a little bigger, more lean, and better defined abs. My initial post showed my recomended training cycle.

brother my post was being facetious. but you are missing my point

you cannot build a base with steroids.. you must build a base WITHOUT steroids first. you have used steroids already and are still not where you should be. if you keep using steroids you will continue spinning your wheels. need to stop this nonsense and get on a proper diet and workout program

brother my post was being facetious. but you are missing my point

you cannot build a base with steroids.. you must build a base WITHOUT steroids first. you have used steroids already and are still not where you should be. if you keep using steroids you will continue spinning your wheels. need to stop this nonsense and get on a proper diet and workout program

@Stevesmi gave you some tough love but it's true.

Check out some of the diet and training blue prints on my website -> https://trevorkouritzin.com/update-from-me-my-current-diet-and-training-program/

You can use them as a template for your own diet/training

Top Bottom