Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recipes to alleviate smallarm disease:

The_Eviscerator

Courtesy of Harvey Balboner

Melting Points:

boldenone (equipoise?) 171
trenbolone acetate (finaplix) 96-97
nandrolone 111-112
nandrolone decanoate (deca-durabolin) 38-39
nandrolone phenylpropionate (durabolin) 95-96
anadur 53-55
laurabolin 45-46
Testosterone 155
Testosterone acetate 140
testosterone cypionate 101-102
testosterone decanoate 55-57
testosterone enanthate 36-37.5
test. propionate 118-122
Winstrol 229.8-242
melting

EQ for 5 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

5 grams EQ
20.50 ml oil
.75 ba 3% BA
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

EQ for 10 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

10 grams EQ
41 ml oil
1.5 ba 3% BA
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.

Makes 50ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

Deca for 10 grams

10 grams powder
37.5 ml sesame oil
2.5ml BA 5%
2.5ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml
Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test c
Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml
Test Prop, NPP, Masteron for 10 grams

10 grams powder
72.5 ml sesame oil
5ml Benzyl AlcoholA 5%
15ml Benzyl Benzoate 15%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml
Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan. This step is not really necessary as the ba and steile filtering really sterilize it, but filtering is much easier if the oil is hot.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Injectable Winstrol
How does a much easier injectable winny recipe that has virtually no chance of crashing sound?

Materials needed
PEG 400
BA 2%
BB 15%
Winny powder
Filter
Open Vial
Sterile Vial
5 or 10 cc sryinge
3 cc syringe
18 guage needle
smaller needle to relieve air pressure

Instructions:

1- Take the winny powder place in a open vial add BA & BB.
2- Heat vial till winny melts. I set mine in a frying pan on the eye of a stove, bring to heat slowly, and let cool slowly.
3- Add peg to mixture. Save 3 ml of you peg in the 3 ml syringe so you can purge the filter with just peg, so no winny is left.
4- Filter into a sterile vial.
5- Finished, should be a clear thick liquid.

For 5 Grams at 50mg/ml add
2ml BA
15ml BB
79.25ml PEG 400
5 Grams Winny

For 10 Grams at 50mg/ml add
4 ml BA
30 ml BB
158ml PEG 400
10 Grams Winny
Tren for 5 grams
Needed
5 grams tren powder
43.75 ml sesame oil
2.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Tren for 10 grams
Needed
10 grams tren powder
84.5 ml sesame oil
5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Poolside said:
You abbreviated everything...
Sorry to be new but:

What is
BB benzyl Benzoate
BA benzyl Alcohol
EQ Equipoise or Boldenone Undeclynate
PEG Poly Glycol 400
undec Undecanoate ester
NPP Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

Thanks!
Its nice to be able to muddle thru the reading material here.

If I may ask another...

In the "Winny" recipe above, for example you said "Add BA 5%..."

5% of WHAT?

Is the BA at a 5% solution? Or do you mean 5% of the entire product batch?"

Seeing how this stuff is a SOLVENT... as is BB... I would imagine the wrong information could get someone killed. The MDS on both of these chemicals says you shouldn't even breath them. What makes it safe to inject them?

Again, I hate to be a newbie but this information is just too important to misunderstand.
Thanks!

This stuff you are suggesting is very dangerous: All organic reactions have major and minor products, not to mention a thing called stereospecifity.
Sometimes the minor products can be harmful and the major products either have to be right or left handed to fit correctly into your cell receptors.

If you supply me with some chemical formulas, I can consult an organic chem text book and see exactly what you're making.

Top Bottom