Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Recipe For a Disaster (Tren+Anadrol)

BodyCarvers

Sup, Lads:jenscat

in this post am just asking about information since that i've never seen anybody asking that question in a direct way , i've seen many people starting a Tren/Test/Anadrol Cycle ! , since i've read alot about Tren and Anadrol i have some questions Considering that cycle so if you have any "Scientific Info" that you can share it with us it will be appreciated <3 but please don't share any broscience or pseudoscience on this topic .
:mad:

-Since its known that Tren is a nor19 , and it affects (Progesterone / Serum Prolactin levels) if am not mistaken , according to William Llawellyn the Gynocomastia caused by tren is due to the progesterone , not prolactin (Add that as the 1st point Given)

-Since Anadrol Doesn't aromatize , or atlease we don't know yet , there is not enough researches to prove that it can aromatize to Estrogen , but it is known that it is accombined with increase of Estrogen Levels significantly (Add that as a second point given)

-since that the use of Aromatase inhibitors (AI's Ex: Arimidex , Aromasin ) is for preventing the Aromatization process caused by most AAS and its known that the Adex is far more effective than SERMS such as tamoxifen (Add that as a third point given)

-Since that i've seen many people say that tamoxifen + Tren = Gyno
and i've read that tamoxifen increases serum prolactin levels ! if am not mistaked so that most people don't use it with tren (add that as a 4th point given)

-Since Caber is good at preventing Prolactin induced gyno since it treats disorders associated with high levels of the hormone prolactin, either due to tumors in the pituitary gland or to unknown causes as it is a is a dopamine receptor agonist. It works by blocking prolactin secretion from the pituitary gland so people are using it while on tren cycles but somehow i don't really get it , according to that guy william mentioned above , tren gyno is mainly caused by progest. not prolactin , so could anyone explain that on a scientific basis (5th point )

the main question here ! is :-

when you are on a tren-anadrol cycle , if you felt that you are building man boobs (early signs as tenderness , swollen nips , enlarged a little bit etc..) and you were using Caber / Dost " normal dosages "
the point here is that your AI isn't useful with anadrol since it doesn't aromatize , and you can not use tamoxifen as it is a bad idea when combined with tren , so if you've felt that you are developing man boobs , is it possible to increase the dosage of caber to protect against serum prolactin elevation while introducing Tamoxifen in your cycle which increases Serum prolactin levels but it regulates your estrogen increased levels due to Anadrol usage ? i know it is a little confusing question but somehow i know that some of you will understand what i mean i tried to explain as much as i could so please i wanna know what to do while on a tren-Drol cycle
i've heared that AI's decreases Estrogen levels also beside preventing the aromatization process is that true ?!
-is it safe to use AI's only with Anadrol

-

how about not using anadrol which binds to estrogen receptors if you are prone to gyno. use tbol instead with tren

there is no such thing as tren gyno or prolactin causing gyno. that is one of the top 10 myths we see people parrot on forums. tren can cause lactating nipples, but that IS NOT gyno.

i believe in keeping shit simple, you are making shit way too complicated and confusing. most guys you ask on forums or in the gym have no clue about 90% of this shit.. so it is nice to see how you are trying to learn, but in the end you need to do what is best for you and not pay attention to the bro science

I would put it that way - if you are using anadrol on its own, then you should rather use Nolvadex. However, if you are also using testosterone, which aromatizes into estrogen, you can just use a bit more of the AI to make up for the extra estrogenic activity of anadrol. To put it a bit simpler - instead of leaving a bit of natural estrogen with the AI, you can basically leave less, and let anadrol increase its activity, and compensate for the extra AI.

Also, I would suggest to use Aromasin instead of arimidex, because trenbolone will stress the lipids, and so will do arimidex. On the other hand, aromasin will increase good cholesterol, so it will counterbalance the negative effect of trenbolone.

What you read about AI's decreasing estrogen levels and preventing the aromatization process is 100% true.

When running tren + anadrol you want to use cabergoline to keep prolactin in the normal range AND aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the normal range.

Although anadrol technically does not aromatize into estrogen, aromasin will still keep estrogen levels in the normal range.​

I got you on the other forum. I think if you run all proper supports you wont have issues. Everyone is different so you want to run an AI even though anadrol is a DHT. This is just part of playing it safe.

Top Bottom